[2013.02.12] MBLAQ Seungho, "Yong Junhyung

yuda

2013021222064811391.jpg

Idol Group MBLAQ Seungho tells how KARA's Goo Hara and BEAST's Yong Junhyung doing recently.

On cable channel MBC Music "All The K-Pop" broadcasted on 12th, MC Boom said "Recently Idol Group are open about
their dating life, no longer hiding it like old times" and while looking at Mir he asked "Goo Hara too are having good love life after revealing it, is she still doing good?"

Mir who can't answer the question turned to Seungho and asked "Are they doing well?", and Seungho revealed "They are doing well". Boom responded the answer with "Seungho is the professor of idols couple"

Besides this, some paranormal predicted that on year 2013, Yong Junhyung won't have good fortune, which made Seungho said "He is one of the dongsaeng (younger friends) that i'm close with. He has strong image on the outside however inside he is such a tenderhearted friend. I'm taking care of him a lot since i'm his hyung (older). It breaks my heart (to hear the bad fortune)"

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201302122206481139&ext=na

I love how Hara & Junhyung are showns as models to idols!!!
That's because they live their relationship in a respectful way! ^^
Love JunRa till the end! ^^
Again thanks for the trans! ^^

Well i wish them the best, though Junhyung soft on the inside, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!!! You, YES YOU (as in Junhyung) YOU ARE DEAD, if you don't man up, i mean you're supposed to be taking care of Hara, and now i hear you need taking care of yourself, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED, still if Hara likes you the way you are, i guess..., sort of..., not that if it where up to me i would to begin with... but, sigh, you being weak of heart will be tolerated.

But break Haras hearth AND SO HELP ME GOD YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEAN TO HAVE A TENDER HEATH, LITERALLY!

They are really on a low profile as a couple, which is a good way to manage celebrity relationships. But we need some updates and assurance too about how they're faring since we will also be concerned about them. Happy to hear of some updates about JunHara through MBLAQ's Seungho. Go JunHara.

• 1 month later...