• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yuda

[2013.02.14] Lee Minki bad hands, warm hug with Kang Jiyoung 'Warm Couple'

18 posts in this topic

20130214136079960225306.jpg

Lee Minki's bad hand to Kang Jiyoung catches attention.

Casual Brand UNIONBAY revealed Spring advertisement with their models KARA Han Seungyeon and Kang Jiyoung and also actor Lee Minki on the 14th.

Han Seungyeon, Kang Jiyoung, and Lee Minki have been UNIONBAY's models since last year and showing their personal styles which receiving lots of good responses. This year too all 3 of them renewed their contracts.

In the revealed cut, Kang Jiyoung who became more mature, Han Seungyeon who showed off great pants, and Lee Minki with his fresh wave hair catches attention with their Spring style.

According to one of the representative "During the shooting of the Spring CF this time, Lee Minki led the atmosphere with his perfect pose just like a true model and chic charms. Han Seungyeon with her cuteness and Kang Jiyoung with her lovely charms, both able to make the theme alive with their respective appeals. We ask for a special pose for Kang Jiyoung who becoming an adult this year and Lee Minki unfalteringly tried a back hug naturally and evoked jealousy and envy from the staffs"

20130214136079993306474.jpg

20130214136079995688844.jpg

Go to UNIONBAY homepage (www.unionbay.co.kr) to check their detailed news and/or official events..

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=310745

Must get comical flame thrower from TF2 :gemhoho::gemhappy::refreshed: but anyways I love the color of Hammies pants............. that brown looks so good :geminluv:

Back Hug!!! That's cute, I'm glad they renew their contract with UnionBay, those outfits fit them so good!

Whats with the bad hand title lol. He seriously made everyone enraged with that back hug.

<< I am one of them X)

Must get comical flame thrower from TF2 :gemhoho::gemhappy::refreshed: but anyways I love the color of Hammies pants............. that brown looks so good :geminluv:

HM witch comical flamethrower would that be, Rainblower maybe???? "insert Snickering here" :D

i actually took my time looking at his hands on the 1st picture because of the title.. wondering if by bad hand, did they mean "ugly".. hahaha..got me confused there..

anyways, i actually love those clothes! they're totally rocking it! :geminluv:

whahwahwah going crazy

How long must I be tortured looking at that pic? Such heresy!! RAAWWWRRR!!!

I saved that gif pic of the back hug.... I saved it because I want to hug like that one day...(and because I was jealous but I merely look at it)!! LUCKY MINKI!!!! ToT My heart hurts. Kasumi apa! XoX

HM witch comical flamethrower would that be, Rainblower maybe???? "insert Snickering here" :D

Dont know.......... just get it off fleabay for 2 cents :gempissoff::gemshout::gemhoho::gemhyper::gemhappy: but back on topic...... that hairstyle dosent suit Minki................

Edited by bobmcbob118

Lucky guy got to hug Jing and hold Hammie's hand. The back hug is so sweet but I think Hammie looks more matching to that guy though.

I'm gonna back hug you, Jing please wait for me :gemhappy:

Such a bad hand. Giving a back hug to Jiyoung, holding Seungyeon's hand and I remember a picture from their previous photo shoot where he placed his hand on Seungyeon's hip <_<

Anyway, I know that it's only for a CF -_-

They look like close friends (Jing-Lee Min Ki) too bad for Hammie

(Imaging as a drama/series) Because she is seen as the secondary caracter that supports and helps Jing's relationship but finds her boy later or close to the end of the series...

They look so good anyways. =3 And I still dream of hugging Jing too xD.

Lee Minki is so lucky to have two beautiful ladies, even though it's just for a CF! ^^

Isn't it normal that a guy can hug a Korean girl for friendship?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0