[2013.02.14] Lee Minki bad hands, warm hug with Kang Jiyoung 'Warm Couple'

yuda

20130214136079960225306.jpg

Lee Minki's bad hand to Kang Jiyoung catches attention.

Casual Brand UNIONBAY revealed Spring advertisement with their models KARA Han Seungyeon and Kang Jiyoung and also actor Lee Minki on the 14th.

Han Seungyeon, Kang Jiyoung, and Lee Minki have been UNIONBAY's models since last year and showing their personal styles which receiving lots of good responses. This year too all 3 of them renewed their contracts.

In the revealed cut, Kang Jiyoung who became more mature, Han Seungyeon who showed off great pants, and Lee Minki with his fresh wave hair catches attention with their Spring style.

According to one of the representative "During the shooting of the Spring CF this time, Lee Minki led the atmosphere with his perfect pose just like a true model and chic charms. Han Seungyeon with her cuteness and Kang Jiyoung with her lovely charms, both able to make the theme alive with their respective appeals. We ask for a special pose for Kang Jiyoung who becoming an adult this year and Lee Minki unfalteringly tried a back hug naturally and evoked jealousy and envy from the staffs"

20130214136079993306474.jpg

20130214136079995688844.jpg

Go to UNIONBAY homepage (www.unionbay.co.kr) to check their detailed news and/or official events..

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=310745

Must get comical flame thrower from TF2 :gemhoho::gemhappy::refreshed: but anyways I love the color of Hammies pants............. that brown looks so good :geminluv:

HM witch comical flamethrower would that be, Rainblower maybe???? "insert Snickering here" :D

i actually took my time looking at his hands on the 1st picture because of the title.. wondering if by bad hand, did they mean "ugly".. hahaha..got me confused there..

anyways, i actually love those clothes! they're totally rocking it! :geminluv:

• 2 weeks later...

They look like close friends (Jing-Lee Min Ki) too bad for Hammie

(Imaging as a drama/series) Because she is seen as the secondary caracter that supports and helps Jing's relationship but finds her boy later or close to the end of the series...

They look so good anyways. =3 And I still dream of hugging Jing too xD.