[2013.02.14] Collage of Kang Jiyoung's bare face, the secret of a girl becoming a woman

yuda

1360804922465844.jpg

KARA Kang Jiyoung who just became 20 years old raised netizens' attention with her 'Bare face style'.

Kang Jiyoung became 20 years old this year (according to Korean age). The girl who having 'Giant Baby' nickname have become an adult and shows a good example of 'rapid growth'

Kang Jiyoung often upload her clean bare face selca to her twitter account and trying to communicate with her fans this way. On the 13th too she wrote in her twitter "Good afternoon! did you spent Chinese New Year holiday well? i ate well slept well and had a good time and the result is i became moon faced" and also uploaded a picture showing her healthy self after the holiday.

Not only this, when Kang Jiyoung going to airport for her usual overseas schedules too, she often shows her comfortable and natural 'bare face style'. Wearing casual hoodie or caps while showing her white skins and
shows her girly charms and beautiful face which makes her worthy of to be called the 'wannabe style' of lots of girls.

Netizens who saw the collage of Kang Jiyoung's bare face commented "It seems Kang Jiyoung often upload her bare face photo lately" "It's because she is confident with her skins" "She looks good in everything she wears because of that white skin".

Source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1360805042465844010

Of course! Our Jiyoung has the 2nd most flawless skin (Or at least that's what Boom said during IY2 kekeke~)

I guess Gyuri's confidence lessons are starting to get results with baby Jing, LOL. I Remember in an interview when the MC asked Jing what kind of college student she wanted to be Jing answered she wanted to be the "Campus Goddess"

UHHH... well she looks nice without make up, though I have to say I wouldn't recognize her without makeup, or at least i would have trouble recognising her, at the very least.

• 1 month later...