What is the feeling of having Kara in your mind and knowing them?

Palaverist

What is the feeling of having Kara in your mind and knowing them?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How you feel?

• I am happy! Its like heaven!
    • I feel sad knowing them. I cried.
    • The feeling is a roller coaster up and down. All emotions felt.
    • Hard to describe or be certain. Maybe all?

I really curious how all of you Kamilia here feel getting to know Kara experience them. For me the feelings are so
varied and wide that I have no clear way to exactly describe it. They range from being from happy to sad and those things
in between.

How do you guys feel knowing Kara? Is it a positive experience? A strange feeling? Sadness? Or any other thing?
You can try to recall any Kara moment or event to recall the feeling. They can be happy or those that got you crying.

What I feel for them is something words can't describe. Knowing Kara opened me and inspired me so much for me to be who I am today. I'm a PROUD Kamilia. Everything about them, their flaws, their sadness, their happiness, their voices, their everything.

I remember it was my birthday when the Kara issue occurred. I read it on Allkpop saying they're gonna break up and after reading, I was REALLY DEVASTATED and I literally cried up in my room. Dang, I had insomnia for a few days until news of them got better and Seungyeon's picture where she posted a picture of herself holding a piece of paper saying that they were okay. I'm glad Kara stayed together. They were the only ones that kept me in K-Pop, the ones that inspired me, the ones that motivated me. I'm proud to say I'm a Kamilia and a proud one! :jogging:

I feel like riding a roller coaster :lol:

I'm so happy to know a wonderful girl group like Kara. Each of them has their own charms and talents that had captured hearts of many fans from all over the world. To me, the happiest moment is when I see them taking care and getting along really well with each other and I hope that the bond that had been built between them will last forever. They are also quite inspiring. Whenever I see them working hard and enjoy their work in order to pursue their dream, I'll be inspired to work harder in my life ^_^

Anyway, there is time when I feel sad to know them too. I'm sad when I see them got injured or when they were ill. I'm also sad when thinking that one day, they'll have to leave their career to lead their own life. When that day come. I'll surely shed my tears and it will be one of the painful moments that I experinced :(

However, I won't think about the future much :D I'll enjoy and cherish the present as well as doing my best ;) Kamilia with Kara forever :gemheart:

There are days when I'm totally bummed out. Then I'd watch anything KARA and all is well again. Whether its listening to their music or watching them on variety shows, it always cheers me up. But then I become totally bummed again because I know that I'll never see them in concert or slap hands during a fan meet.

Total rollar coaster.