[Cyworld] 2009.02.10 Sunghee's Diary

chupachups

sunghee's is probably in one of her "deep thinking" days again. lol
yep true, we have to think of all possibilities and not in just one direction. smile.gif
i hope she'll update us on her school too!

Now you're getting it..

Who are KH’s first two members? Take the first letter of the shorter username and the last two letters from the longer username. Next!

What was the nickname KARA earned after their debut? (Two words) Take the fourth letter from the second word.

Here is your next clue:

One of our members created a cool wallpaper for Jumping back in the day.. can you find it?
I heard its in a forum with a lot of "art"

sometimes Sunghee is so deep that I have to sit and think about what she wrote for a good five minutes or so. But I like those entries. They always have a nice message.

It's awesome how someone so bubbly and energetic takes the time to think and come up with things like this. She's so smart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"What do you think is the most valuable thing in life?"

i love reading short but deep message.

it makes one to pause for little while amidst our busy daily routine to think hard & serious for a moment.

what are we rushing each day for? did we spend the day as earnestly as we wanted?

if no, then we better correct before it's too late.

sunghee, not sure what was your thought then, but truthfully wish your are clear with what your mind wants.

if you know what's most important for you, go for it & ignoring but not rejecting those might not agree with you.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...