[Hamtastic] How to dance like Han Seung Yeon

JaejoongNguyen

So I was just browsing around the internet looking at Kara stuff and I bumped into this and I had to share. It made me laugh and smile so much. Now everyone can learn how to dance like our Hammie. Our hamster is so cute and dorky. Also I hope this is the place where I can post these type of things, this is my 2nd day since joining Karaholic and i'm still figuring things out. :geminluv:   Seungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+SeungyeSeungyeon+KARA+How+to+Dance+like+Seungye

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is what she could be thinking at the time:

"...do the sexy dance... ok but Hara already did that... need to come up with something new.... ok i'll just do something really weird.... need some inspirations... hm...electric shock?.... evil spirit possession?... robot dance?... ok i'll just combine all of those... here goes.... yep shake shake shake... more shakes... total body shake....uhoh... im getting dizzy...oh my this is embarassing... need to slow down...switch to robot walk dance.... left.. right...left...right... Oh my Gawd! What if Kang Dong Won's watching this show right now?...He'll freak out for sure...this is unacceptable... i have to stop right now... run run run... hide whole body behind Nicole's..."

:P

Radio Star, it's available on sweetmelodix box

oh! thank you so much for the info. not allowed to go there yet(?) (I think) but will immediately check that out when possible :D

this is what she could be thinking at the time: "...do the sexy dance... ok but Hara already did that... need to come up with something new.... ok i'll just do something really weird.... need some inspirations... hm...electric shock?.... evil spirit possession?... robot dance?... ok i'll just combine all of those... here goes.... yep shake shake shake... more shakes... total body shake....uhoh... im getting dizzy...oh my this is embarassing... need to slow down...switch to robot walk dance.... left.. right...left...right... Oh my Gawd! What if Kang Dong Won's watching this show right now?...He'll freak out for sure...this is unacceptable... i have to stop right now... run run run... hide whole body behind Nicole's..." :P

I was going to ask what people thought was going through her mind at the time, but I think this is as close as anyone is going to get hahaha