[2013.02.28] Goo Hara, Challenged Variety MC for the first time..MBC Pilot 'Your Angel'

yuda

20130228183006637771.jpg

KARA member Goo Hara will be a MC for a variety program for the first time since her debut.

According to a representative from MBC, Goo Hara selected as a MC for MBC Pilot variety program that will be broadcasted on the 11th titled "I Am Your Angel" (will be called Your Angel)

Previously Goo Hara was a regular cast in KBS 2TV 'Invincible Youth' however this is the first time she will be the main MC.

'Your Angel' is a healing talk show where entertainer becoming the 'Angel' while sharing stories together with the viewers. Together with Goo Hara, singer Yoon Dohyun, Tak Jaehoon, Eun Jiwon will become the MC for the show.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013022818300663777&type=1&outlink=1

wow! that's great news.. i wish her (and her new show) the best...

this is a really great year for the girls..

Yes the healing program is gonna be successful because they have a real angel(Hara) as MC lol.

---->> THIS! i couldn't agree more.. lol XD

thanks for sharing!! you'r really jjang.. ^_^

HM isn't this a little too similar to strong heart, then again more power to Hara I'm sure she'll do fine. (PS. there are no other angels then the Emprahs Angels of Death)

Thinking of Hara's varitety skills, I'm sure that she will do her best!!!!
But I hope the program get interest from the viewers. I don't want this to be like Moonlight Prince.
Still, Hara Koo fighting!!!!