[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Jang Ok-Jung , Live for Love Thread

okay, thought id be able to wait till the series was complete with subs but I was too impatient. im now up to date (ep 8) with this show lol. the drama is quite good! kinda exceeded my expectations. KTH still needs a bit more work on her acting but she's improved. Im anticipating for Seungyeon appearance. Ooo and cant wait for her song :D thanks for that info!

okay, thought id be able to wait till the series was complete with subs but I was too impatient. im now up to date (ep 8) with this show lol. the drama is quite good! kinda exceeded my expectations. KTH still needs a bit more work on her acting but she's improved. Im anticipating for Seungyeon appearance. Ooo and cant wait for her song :D thanks for that info!

oooh so I take it that the series is good? :) gotta watch this

Just want to scream out my disappointment...!!!! Ok...I really enjoy the drama in general but Seungyeon is the main reason I watch it. She is supposed to become a regular character from episode 12...but still now we have no sign of her. What makes me worry is that even Jae Hee has not appeared yet while he is supposed to be the 2nd lead actor of the drama. I know Seungyeon went to the shooting place but I just hope that the PD won't wait too long before introducing Sukbin into the story.

Edited by Solin

the PD ought to be watching the Guilty MV. meanwhile I've enough comebacks to follow on the Big 4 music shows as well as wait for the Dream Concert on TV

pd watching guilty???who??any video???wow...

I'm so excited...next monday will finally be the day we all were waiting for ! Hope her character will bring new dynamics to the story because as much as I love Ok-jung and Suk-jong relation...these past few episodes were quite boring.

Edited by Solin

^

finally the time will coming soon..

she wore heels?! :D

honestly I have abandoned this drama since the 1st episode, when I thought I'll watch the full drama but now I just end up waiting for Seungyeon cuts only.. and I don't think I'll hate that antagonist character of her much since I never rooting for the main couple from the first place, watching some brief scenes and didn't think this is the type of sageuk drama that I like..

until Hammie appear again... :gemrunaway:

^ oh yeah.. me too..This is not the type of historical drama that i like, beside, my "drama slow speed" will drive me crazy and i will give up instead of keep watching, unless that drama is really NICE!(I rarely watch drama,even i'm watching,It's in very very very very very slow speed,and I can sure i will miss a FEW episodes.)
I am waiting for Hammie's cut too~~ :gemrunaway::gemrunaway:

I think I still managed to like the show (being a history nut), while being VERY patient waiting for Hammie. I can always switch to watching Barefoot Friends (UEE), IU as Lee Soon Shin and even hoping for a fleeting glimpse of my bias from other bands in Jang Ok Jung or otherwise. And of course, re-listening to old KARA tracks when bored