EP24end: 10.3%(+1.3) / 9.7%(+1.5)
CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

HQ

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kara&no=2722648

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kara&no=2722834&page=1&bbs =

[cr]karaboard

Edited by edr49890

• 4 weeks later...

Ok...I have just finished JOJ and I must say that overall I'm disapointed by the drama. It started pretty well with an interesting story and well developed complex characters but it has slowly turned out to be stupid and the last episode was the worst. To be honest if it wasn't for our Seungyeon I wouldn't probably watch it until the end.

What I hate the most is that it was supposed to be an historical drama based...and even if like the fact that things are seen under JOJ perspectives....the drama denied several important historical facts.

I can accept that JOJ was maybe a victim but how can you forget important dates ? For exemple the birth of the long ruling king and prodigy King Yeoning who was supposed to be born long before JOJ died. Or why Seungyeon stay Suk-won at the end of the drama while in real she was supposed to be Suk-bin, same rank as Hee-bin ?

Besides that...I'm very satisfied with Seungyeon 's acting. She really did a good job in portraying an evil Suk-bin. Her expressions are great and we can feel her character.

• Like 1

Ok...I have just finished JOJ and I must say that overall I'm disapointed by the drama. It started pretty well with an interesting story and well developed complex characters but it has slowly turned out to be stupid and the last episode was the worst. To be honest if it wasn't for our Seungyeon I wouldn't probably watch it until the end.   What I hate the most is that it was supposed to be an historical drama based...and even if like the fact that things are seen under JOJ perspectives....the drama denied several important historical facts. I can accept that JOJ was maybe a victim but how can you forget important dates ? For exemple the birth of the long ruling king and prodigy King Yeoning who was supposed to be born long before JOJ died. Or why Seungyeon stay Suk-won at the end of the drama while in real she was supposed to be Suk-bin, same rank as Hee-bin ?

Besides that...I'm very satisfied with Seungyeon 's acting. She really did a good job in portraying an evil Suk-bin. Her expressions are great and we can feel her character.

This is not actually Historical Drama ..it should be Fictional .. everything on that Drama is mess up ..that's why Korean viewers doesn't want that DRAMA at all 

am started at ep 18 onwards but still dun have the guts to watch last ep, dunno..maybe i was feed by nice, kind-hearted DongYi so to watch dis complete opposite DongYi side is really really hard for me,  :phew:

Edited by meAku

• 2 weeks later...

i watched this drama only for Seungyeon... and i'm kinda disappointed she didn't have as much scenes as i expected. Anyways, i'm glad i watched it because of Seungyeon because i actually really liked it, though she didn't appear that much; i didn't even know who Ok Jung was, so thanks to this drama i got to search on the internet about her and it got me to know a little of Korea's history.

Too bad it didn't have much rating on Korea :/

• Like 1

i watched this drama only for Seungyeon... and i'm kinda disappointed she didn't have as much scenes as i expected. Anyways, i'm glad i watched it because of Seungyeon because i actually really liked it, though she didn't appear that much; i didn't even know who Ok Jung was, so thanks to this drama i got to search on the internet about her and it got me to know a little of Korea's history.

Too bad it didn't have much rating on Korea :/

because its not historical ...its fictional so korean viewers doesn't like it 

they keep changing the script due to poor ratings (NOTE: Seungyeon haven't appear yet during those episodes ) 

because its not historical ...its fictional so korean viewers doesn't like it 

they keep changing the script due to poor ratings (NOTE: Seungyeon haven't appear yet during those episodes ) 

i read a lot of comments of koreans disliking this drama so much because Ok Jung is actually seen as a "bad woman" in Korea, so i guess the fictional part made it worse haha. I didn't know they changed the script a lot though. To me, i think it was great, so i'm still really glad i actually didn't know anything about Jang Ok Jung before i watched this drama, because it gave me the opportunity to see this character with an open mind :)

• Like 1

i read a lot of comments of koreans disliking this drama so much because Ok Jung is actually seen as a "bad woman" in Korea, so i guess the fictional part made it worse haha. I didn't know they changed the script a lot though. To me, i think it was great, so i'm still really glad i actually didn't know anything about Jang Ok Jung before i watched this drama, because it gave me the opportunity to see this character with an open mind :)

Yes..But if your read a little about history and if you also watched Dong YI .there's tons question will ask about this drama LOL..but anyway..done is done..

I was a fan of Dong Yi  before I watch JOJ

but  I don't even  hate the New Dong Yi 

(because of Hammie kekeke...  :gemflower: )

Honestly I fell in love with Hammie again from JOJ

I'm a J-POP fan who isn't into K-POP that much 

I knew her and like her for a while but didn't fangirl to her as much as now

After watching JOJ.... I really like her more and more and became to 'Kamilia'  :thankful:

• Like 2

Some people said that her acting here in JOJ  hhhhhmmm how should i say was bad..?I havent watched JOJ so I dont know... *sorry Hammie* :gemsorry:

whoa you're a bad fans! LOL :D

I thought her acting was okay, not an oscar worthy of course but it was okay, not as bad as those negative-thinking people said..(we're all know they're always hating on acting idols, they even hating on voice-dubbed acting) and I agree with Karabunga, she should win the best villain.. she made the heroine died almost effortlessly, anyway :P

Edited by rhe-c

I was a fan of Dong Yi  before I watch JOJ
but  I don't even  hate the New Dong Yi 
(because of Hammie kekeke...  :gemflower: )

Honestly I fell in love with Hammie again from JOJ
I'm a J-POP fan who isn't into K-POP that much 
I knew her and like her for a while but didn't fangirl to her as much as now
After watching JOJ.... I really like her more and more and became to 'Kamilia'  :thankful:

whoa you're a bad fan! LOL :D

I thought her acting was okay, not an oscar worthy of course but it was okay, not as bad as those negative-thinking people said..(we're all know they're always hating on acting idols, they even hating on voice-dubbed acting) and I agree with Karabunga, she should win the best villain.. she made the heroine died almost effortlessly, anyway :P

Some people said that her acting here in JOJ  hhhhhmmm how should i say was bad..?I havent watched JOJ so I dont know... *sorry Hammie* :gemsorry:

Here's a thing ...

JOJ end up failure DRAMA in KOREA..so people want to blame our  HAMMIE but they  failed because  its failing even w/o hammie ...

About Dubbing ?..

look at the Ratings of EPIC ..its good IT WAS Really Good.. TOP 3.. its HIT movie 

I have article who wants to translate ? 

Here's a thing ...  

JOJ end up failure DRAMA in KOREA..so people want to blame our  HAMMIE but they  failed because  its failing even w/o hammie ...    

About Dubbing ?..  

look at the Ratings of EPIC ..its good IT WAS Really Good.. TOP 3.. its HIT movie 

I have article who wants to translate ? 

about Epic, I read somewhere in twitter that the viewers already exceed 400K in the 1st week.. isn't that great!?

• Like 1