[Hamtastic] Seungyeon Jang Ok-Jung , Live for Love Thread

about Epic, I read somewhere in twitter that the viewers already exceed 400K in the 1st week.. isn't that great!?

i don't know.i don't have statistic ..but i have the article talks about booking demand something ..

400K+ are average or not? 

Edited by edr49890

i don't know.i don't have statistic ..but i have the article talks about booking demand something ..  

400K+ are average or not? 

I don't know, I saw someone took a screen cap from some source yesterday and apparently Epic became the 2nd best/highest viewers (how you call it? like box office?), while 1st movie looks like an action drama genre with 1/2 million viewers..

too bad I forgot who shared and RT it :(

I don't know, I saw someone took a screen cap from some source yesterday and apparently Epic became the 2nd best/highest viewers (how you call it? like box office?), while 1st movie looks like an action drama genre with 1/2 million viewers..

too bad I forgot who shared and RT it :(

oh men...i'm not lurker to my twitter that much.. i have Ratings ..

i don't much about it..but it said..

Epic doing good considering w/o much exposure and its for kids in general 

r8kl.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But she still looks cute when trying to be evil  :gemflower:

haha! seungyeon really looks like a young kim tae hee..

yes....it should be because in real story the girl should be 20+ or 10+ years younger than the KING..

and Hammie always Natural cute<3..

• 4 weeks later...

Nice try to go, SeungYeon!!!^^ Although the character Choi in this drama is quite small and less, but you still showed your best in giving your best!!! And your acting skill in the drama was also impressive enough, you can just turn your Hammie cute style and fuse yourself into the character, done very good, SeungYeon!!!^^ I'm looking only at you...........^^ SeungYeon FIGHTING!!!^^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i wasn't around (in kh) at the time when joj was telecasted, so i'm not sure if these have been seen/shared.

here're the makings of an upcoming korean lead actress. (she loves it and i hope she will get her next chance in 2014.)

(like city hunter, i got its dvd too.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I started watching this in the spring (before I became a Kamilia), but I put it on hold after a few episodes because it wasn't holding my interest. I didn't get to any of the episodes with Seungyeon. Now that she is my bias, I am thinking of picking it back up again so I can watch her act! I have a million dramas on my to-watch list, though. *obsessed* :P

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...