What Concept do you want?for KARA's 4th KOREAN Studio ALBUM

edr49890

You know what? im not going to pick any used concepts or say my preferences. I will leave it up to DSP and the girls to surprise us with something different. that would be so much better. everyones been saying how similar idol concepts are getting.

You know what? im not going to pick any used concepts or say my preferences. I will leave it up to DSP and the girls to surprise us with something different. that would be so much better. everyones been saying how similar idol concepts are getting.

Yeah we want surprises which will blow our minds off.

For me, it would totally be the upbeat, dance sound like Step or Beautiful Night opening theme song. I think it represents Kara the best (cheerful, fun...). That concept has a great pop yet mature sound with catchy hooks.

Because of my overflowing emotions, I have something in common with most of the concepts, so maybe I would like to see something more mature like "Let It Go"'s performances or something like Rainbow on Sweet Dream... something more... classy too...

I want to be surprise LIKE WHAT THEY DO IN PANDORA HEHE

Wanna has the best style - they all look really pretty there. But as for sound, I would want something close to Step. A good upbeat mood-lifting song to dance to.

If I have to state my preference for sound, it would be Let It Go from the revolution album. I like sexy songs like that and the hot choreography.

Hmmm... Bubblegum Kara with those cutesy songs haha like Bye Bye Happy Days ^^

For me, it would totally be the upbeat, dance sound like Step or Beautiful Night opening theme song. I think it represents Kara the best (cheerful, fun...). That concept has a great pop yet mature sound with catchy hooks.

Something like "Step" but with a more girly vibre in it...

Because of my overflowing emotions, I have something in common with most of the concepts, so maybe I would like to see something more mature like "Let It Go"'s performances or something like Rainbow on Sweet Dream... something more... classy too...

live rock band, like CN blue lol seriously i think they can pull it off. gyuri at keyboard, hara at drums, jingcole at guitar, hammie at vocals.

Different concept but not SM'er

I want to be surprise LIKE WHAT THEY DO IN PANDORA HEHE

You know guys..I have ALL PANDORA Performance in my Tablet...All of those Video's are so AMAZING and the OUTFIT..

the reason why i start this discussion becuase im sOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED