41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to release a solo album

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung

So, I was listening to the solos today and thought:

"What if the agency would choose one member to release a solo album?" and if they asked the fans to choose for them...

That is unlike to happend but, even so, an interesting question to discuss.

For me, even though Nicole has been my bias since the beginning, I would choose Gyuri to release a solo album. I really want to hear more from her.

But they would probably just do a sub-unit at best -.- and, in that case, I'm sure Gyuri wouldn't make the cut.

Well for me I chose Seungyeon if she were to make a solo album. She'd be FANTASTIC! I really wanted to pick Jing too cause I really truly love Wanna Do keke. I'd actually love for all of them to have a solo album if possible. (Who am I kidding? XoX lol)

I picked JiYoung because she is my bias lolol. But honestly I wanted SeungYeon to have a solo album if that really happens. She has a very powerful and distinctive voice as a singer. Would be great to hear more from her. JiYoung could be the another possibility for a solo album. From the KARA solo collection, I enjoyed SeungYeon and JiYoung's solo the most.

Out of biasness, I would pick Nicole because I want to see her have more solo activities and her singing good songs. But honestly, Nicole has a stronger presence on stage as a dancer rather than as a singer, though she still sings well. She has the ability to bring out a fun party. More of the mood lifter and energy pump.

As for who would make the best solo singer, I think it would be Seungyeon. Her voice has a good range and is very sweet to listen to. And she is versatile with various concepts and styles.

I want all of the Kara members to have their own solo album :D

Anyway, the solo album that I anticipate the most will be Gyuri's because I think that she's the best singer out of all the Kara members and based on the solo stages which they performed earlier, I think that Gyuri was the best performer. I got a goosebumps when I watched her 'Daydream' performance :gemadmire:

So sad nobody (including me) vote for Hara & Nicole lol

So I chose Seungyeon. I really would like DSP to continue promoting Guilty , but sadly they're not

Her voice are very powerful plus i like the way she sang guilty .. full of emotions ~ haha !

in future , i hope there'll be a sub unit of KARA or at least let hammie release a solo album ^_^

I want all of the Kara members to have their own solo album :D

Anyway, the solo album that I anticipate the most will be Gyuri's because I think that she's the best singer out of all the Kara members and based on the solo stages which they performed earlier, I think that Gyuri was the best performer. I got a goosebumps when I watched her 'Daydream' performance :gemadmire:

Right? Her voice is so good and her debut stage was by far, the best of the 3.

Though Seungyeon is the best singer of Kara and the lead singer, I just love her voice.

I wish more people would choose her T_T

Right? Her voice is so good and her debut stage was by far, the best of the 3.

Though Seungyeon is the best singer of Kara and the lead singer, I just love her voice.

I wish more people would choose her T_T

Yes, I also think that she's the best when it comes to solo project :lol:

Uh, Seungyeon is the lead singer? I thought that it's Gyuri :confused1:

How can we know which one is the best singer actually?

LOL sorry, I'm really suck at this :P

Edited by mitsuki0208

Yes, I also think that she's the best when it comes to solo project :lol:

Uh, Seungyeon is the lead singer? I thought that it's Gyuri :confused1:

How can we know which one is the best singer actually?

LOL sorry, I'm really suck at this :P

Yes, Seungyeon is the lead singer of Kara U_U Gyuri is only the leader

Hmmm...she has a larger range when it comes to singing, I think. You can see that in Pandora for example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would love to see a solo album from Hammie.

Or any of them, really. Actually, why not all of them? DSP, I'm waiting, please make this a reality

Voted Seungyeon. I'm disappointed that there hasn't been any news of her making a solo song for her new drama :( But yes, i think the rock concept definitely suits her or something with a high range hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...