[2013.03.11]

yuda

Girl Group KARA Member Han Seungyeon expressed her feelings about challenging acting in ‘Jang OK Jung’.

Han Seungyeon at the press conference for SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Jang OK Jung, Live for Love" at March 11th Gyeonggido, Ilsan, Tanhyeon, SBS Production Centre said "This is my first historical drama but i got antagonist character. Today was the first filming".

Han Seungyeon also shows a little bit regret "I will make a full appearance in the latter half but today i recorded the scene where i will make a short appearance in the first episode. From the first time it was decided i will take on 'Jang Ok Jung', this is the shooting that i've been waiting for however actually it was very hard"

201303111547778185513d7.jpg

She also revealed her desire "I was troubled a lot whether to take 'Jang Ok Jung' or not and it also made me unable to sleep. However I will try my best to become an actress that able to make all the viewers watch me comfortably. I think it will also fun to watch a new side of a bad female character on our drama that is different from the usually portrayed Sukbin or Queen Inhyeon. I will believe in the seniors and will follow them"

In the drama, Han Seungyeon will portray the character Choi Sukbin who is a water maid in the palace and will make a change in the future. It is planned that different from the normal Choi Sukbin character, this time she will be a femme fatale-like character.

Jang Ok Jung will focus on Jang Heebin who used to live a turbulent life in her capacity as a fashion designer. This drama will follow up after the current drama 'Queen of Ambition' and will broadcast on April.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109555013

what femme fatale means????hammie will be bad women????kyaaaaaa..cannot wait to see hammie in different side....hi

Which means something like a mysterious and seductive woman. Baddass hammie xDD

omg..hammie will seduce yoo ah in..kyaaaaaaa cannot wait for that...as we know....she so shy around people..more shy with guy...yoo ah in must be luck one after onew...the guy who cant touch hammie until now..only onew..hahahhahhah

Well i don't really like Doramas but I'm interested to see how Hammie will do. so I will prolly watch it just to see Hammie acting. Still this femme fatal concept got me curious.

So happy for SeungYeon, I know she was offered roles before prior to this and she choose to focus on KARA activities so now the time for her has come. Interesting to see how she will portray this character :)

Thanks for the translations!