[2013.03.12] KARA Animation Broadcasted,

yuda

KARA The Animation' where Girl Group KARA made appearance as the lead was broadcasted on Japanese smartphone broadcast NOTTV.

All KARA member did the dubbing for their respective character by their own selves and each member became the lead for each episode which makes in total 5 episodes.

536349961.jpg

In this project Leader Gyuri is Mexico Special Police in Bomb Squad, Seungyeon is Asia Alliance's astrounaut, Nicole is the captain of a luxury line Kamilia, Hara Monaco castle SP, Jiyoung a sexy and healthy firefighter. All 5 members shows their own personality in their character.

Moreover, Park Gyuri whose mother is a popular dubbing actress Park Sohyun, received good comments with her perfect dubbing that shows neat voice and tone that suitable for an animation.

KARA members show their feelings in doing this "Dubbing is hard and tiring but it was a great experience. Because the characters are similar with us it was fresh and after watched the finalized production it's interesting and exciting"

The producer of the animation revealed "We made a 'Sweet Stories' that matched with KARA whose meaning is 'Sweet Melody'. This will be a work that will satisfy KARA's fans both domestic and international as well as animation fans."

This animation will be broadcasted around the first half of this year on both terrestrial broadcast as well as cable channel.

Source: http://news.donga.com/3/all/20130312/53634818/1

• Like 1

I only watched Jiyoung's so far and watched Gyuri's halfway and they both dubbed it very well! <3

Keke and as for their sweet melody, they've definitely showed it in their ending song! Totally fell in love! ^o^

I watched all the episodes and I was impressed with the girls dubbing. I thought only Gyuri would do it perfectly, but they all were great!
I loved the episodes, especially Hara's and Nicole's ♥

"both terrestrial broadcast as well as cable channel.'what that means????hmm hammie so good i think..hahha

terrestrial broadcast means the normal broadcast station either KBS, MBC, or SBS. while cable channel are different type of broadcast station such as Mnet. as for which station will broadcast it i'm still not sure

Watched everything. Despite the fact that I barely understood anything, but oh well! The animation really impressed me, it was a lot better than expected <3 AND YES THE ENDING SONG. /dying

• 2 weeks later...

I just couldn't see even the entire 1st episode T_T

it was just SO bad! why didn't they contract someone better to draw and someone better to edit! didn't they have the money or was this just a side-project and they didn't care much about it?

It was really bad. Not only for me, I think, but for everyone who enjoy a good anime and have seen better.

I still love KARA, but I just couldn't watch...

• 2 weeks later...