[Nicori] Official Bye Bye Happy Days! Topic

mae

kvrQ0bB.jpg

credit: karaboard

Wow..seriously she looked so good like this. This changed my mind about her center parting. If her styling can be like this all the time, it can really accentuate her pretty eyes.

I believe the girls shared some inputs to the MV, hence the ankle injury thing. Maybe she will attempt a ballet performance during the next concert..keke

Sukkiri Performance:

Nicole got some good shots :)

Some gifs via kara4life @ tumblr for the Law of R Performance:

8T82gbN.gif

ubhD5eL.gif

MumqBm7.gif

and Nicole's card from the album:

IxKw0Sg.jpg

cr | hiros @ everkara

^ Gotta agree with you. I loved her look during Step the most too, but i took awhile to get used to her tan lol. Sometimes, some of the styles during other song promotions makes her look even better. I think her hair style really plays a big part. But her current centre parting is good too.

31346-kara-opens-pandora-at-m-countdown-

I liked this hair style and concept on her especially during Pandora promotions.

Edited by Redresonance

Honeslty, I wish Cole would go back to her "Step" days. I thought she looked best during the step era. She will always look good, just best during step. Can't get used to the center part.

^ Gotta agree with you. I loved her look during Step the most too, but i took awhile to get used to her tan lol. Sometimes, some of the styles during other song promotions makes her look even better. I think her hair style really plays a big part. But her current centre parting is good too.

Time for Nicole to start eating and get back to her "chubby" days during Honey promotions.

Nicole is fine with her slim body, it matches with her natural long black hair, if she likes working out by her own choice, it's good for her and is happy doing that, then is totally fine for Nicole and everybody will support her.

Nevertheless, what I could worry about is what about her future plans within 5 or 10 years; Has she already decided if she wants to study a career (not as a veterinary or who knows...) or she wants to spend her early 20s as a merely idol?

• 1 month later...

^from what I remember, she wanted to marry between the ages 28-29 and after that she'd open up her own resto/pastry shop and manage it with her would be husband.