[Gyutiful] Official Bye Bye Happy Days Thread

can`t help but be blown away by the godess` beauty everytime i look at her pics.. my girl crush for her is incurable.. haha

i especially love the white and blue school outfit.. cute!!! ^_^

thanks for sharing @eljunra! you just know how to kill me.. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cutest leader I ever see!!!! Only GyuRi!!! Bye Bye Happy Day really a warmful song since all of them have graduated from old school, start living the life after the school life........ GyuRi also showed a lot of cute action and behaviour that a student will be, like secretly love, having a birthday party with friends, it's worthy that the school moments are really priceless and cannot be rewinded, it always reminding me to cherish those times while I can with KARA and all my KAMILIA friends........... GyuRi's big eyes just very cute in this MV!!! How I wish I can become to her classmate!!!^^

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This was probably one of Gyuri's cutest eras in my opinion (although she is always cute hehe.) I loved the pastel skirts and the cute little cat ears she wears, they suit her so well. And the little bow they made out of her hair is beyond adorable. She suits them all!!

• 8 years later...