[2013.03.17] Goo Hara, Great at Fan Service

yuda

20130317136349950724152.jpg

Girl Group KARA member Goo Hara showed unique fan service.

Recently on one community board, a couple of pictures with title "Goo Hara, Fan Service that even moved international fans" uploaded.

The person said "International fans came to see her face but the bus' curtain was closed so they can't see the inside of the bus. However Goo Hara push aside the curtain and showed lots of adorable fan service".

The picture is from when Goo Hara went to Thailand for the "3rd MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013". Goo Hara posed cutely to the fans and showed an unusual fan service. She made heart shape with her hands or waving to the fans and moved the fans.

Netizens who saw this commented "Goo Hara's fan service is the best", "She is really nice", "The fans must be touched", "How can we not love her?", "I want to receive a heart too", "Hara Goo never changes", "Fresh face too she is still pretty", "Goo Hara's fan service is really great", "I like here even more now".

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=322401

• Like 1

Hara's always been very receptive to the fans and I'm sure all her fanservice gave the fans a lot of love :)

It's really sweet of her since they have probably been waiting a bit for them to arrive.

Thanks for the translations!

• 2 weeks later...