[2013.03.19] Gyuri

yuda

KARA's Gyuri revealed a story about disrespectful junior girl group.

KARA's Gyuri shared a story about on 'How to get a head start from the first meeting' recent recording of SBS Incarnation.

Gyuri revealed "When i was doing Radio DJ a rookie girl group made an appearance as a guest. While usually rookies are full of ambition and working hard, that day this group was really disrespectful without any sincerity"

2013031915113422101.jpg

She also said "For the sake of the broadcast i kept on thinking that it's not like that and during the break time i showed my unique charisma to the members of that group".

According to Gyuri, after the rookie girl group saw her somewhat threatening charisma they changed their manners 180 degrees right away. Other casts were astonished after listened to gyuri's smart way in taking care of disrespectful juniors.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303191511342210

She also said "... i showed my unique charisma to the members of that group".

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303191511342210

Translation: She pointed out to them that she could make them or break them -- take their pick.

OMG Gyuri oppa.. lol
she's threatened other girl group for a good reason... Don't mess with Goddess of hardwork :3

And the good thing is ... she did it at break time.. nnng I love Gyuri showing off her charisma T^T

you should told that group name Gyul nuna~ :P :P :P

^ She obviously cannot. Even if she could she wouldn't. It's not wise to defame others when you are a celebrity as well.

Anyway, the Goddess never loses. She overwhelms and crushes others with her wisdom and words well.

Hahahahahahaha It's nice to see Gyuri handing out a good old fashion beatdown to the "sissy tiny baby men".

It would have been so funny if she said something like: "I promise you, PAIN WITHOUT END"

I'm sorry my TF2 fanboyism got the better of me. Still, now I can't stop picturing Gyuri in my head wielding a massive minigun.

Translation from ALLKPOP..

How does Gyuri handle disrespectful hoobae girl groups?

Gyuri revealed how she handled disrepectful hoobae girl groups.

She was a guest on the March 19 episode of ‘Incarnation‘, where she talked about how to leave a lasting impression for a first meeting. She explained, “While I was a radio DJ, a rookie girl group came on the show as guests. Usually, rookies work really hard and they’re filled with motivation, and we have a really happy mood. When that happens, us DJs also want to do something for them and work really hard. But the people who came out that day were not only doing things half-heartedly, they were extremely rude.

She said, “When I ask questions, even the sunbaes don’t act in such a manner, but they said, ‘Ah, I don’t know’. I thought to myself, ‘Huh? What is this? This isn’t right’. If the broadcast goes well, then it would’ve been a big help to them too.” At this point, MCs Shin Dong Yup and Yoon Jong Shin tried to figure out who the girl group was, guessing if there were 4 or more members, but like a veteran Gyuri avoided the question expertly.

She continued, “During the break, I asked who was their leader as politely and nicely as possible. I then asked how old she was, and I found out she was younger. So I thought to myself, ‘All right’. But since it was break time, my manager oppa was right next to me. So I turned to him and acted really cold.

Gyuri revealed, “I acted like I was mad, and that I took it out on my manager oppa. So the mood sort of fell down. I kept getting mad at my manager oppa and right before coming back for broadcast I said, ‘Let’s continue’, and everyone was frozen in their seats. After seeing this, they became very diligent.

Thanks for the translations!

Loved the way Gyuri handled it with smarts and sass.

This what it's like in the industry they work in, you have to show respect or you'll get burned sooner or later. Also, I saw the clip and she wasn't being super rude or anything with her manager, just short with him and I'm sure Gyuri told him why she acted like that as well.

Never mess with the KARA girls.

This makes me remember what she said in their Ceci (? was it? I forgot but it was a photoshoot) interview... "One shines with a brighter light when one believes in oneself." Gyuri unnie is such a role model! <3