• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Real CZ

[2013.03.22] Nicole's 11-Pack Abs, Showing Off Her Dizzyingly Elastic Figure "Worked Out Intensely"

34 posts in this topic

8mY4o8w.jpg

Popular girl group Kara member Nicole revealed her magnificent 11-pack abs.

On the 21st, on Kara's official account, the message "A fine day with nice weather, Nicole worked out intensely" and a picture of Nicole's 11-pack were uploaded.

In the picture of Nicole's 11-pack abs, Nicole is wearing a sleeveless shirt with training pants while doing cute poses. The overflowing healthy beauty of Nicole's 11-pack abs that clearly come out are catching attention.

Netizens who came across the picture of Nicole's 11-pack abs varied from "Nicole's healthy beauty is overflowing due to her 11-pack abs", "Upon seeing Nicole's 11-pack abs, I'm going to work out starting from today" and "Nicole's 11-pack abs are amazing and it must have been difficult to find the time in her busy schedule to achieve those results."

Source: http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20130322000350

Translation: The Real CZ @ Karaholic

Abs for days son ! Abs on abs on abs on abs.

No booty though :P

Kudos to her for being a super food lover and having this kind of figure: )))

nice to see nice figure from her i think she worked hard to have that

Nicole is really the sexiest, isn't she? Totally gorgeous abs!

Good exercising comes with good foob :)

healthy nicole :productive::productive: ^^

Dang, she's got some nice abs no kidding. It must have been hard work getting them though.

She looks so cute with all her shyness in those picture. Cole's awesome body as always. Got so hyped up when I receive those pictures on my KARA LINE xD

Haha.. That's my IDOLS.. xD
That's why i made her as my ROLE MODEL~ xD

But, please take care of your healthy ya~

She's really working hard to be able to eat delicious food :thumbup:

I hope I'd had that kind of fighting spirit :touched:

Total package.. cute, sexy, and crazy fit! Out of all the pics that I've come across, this is one of my favourite off stage pics!

"11 pack abs"? Never heard that before :D Nevertheless nice abs.

You should know by now that Koreans make up terms that don't even make sense haha.

You should know by now that Koreans make up terms that don't even make sense haha.

Actually "11 pack abs" means two well defined lines on the abs that looks like the number 11.

Girl idols strive to achieve 11 pack abs as it makes them look sexier. 6 pack abs are mainly for guys.

11 TO 6. Nicole really working hard :(

As long as you happy please continue ...

Actually "11 pack abs" means two well defined lines on the abs that looks like the number 11.

Girl idols strive to achieve 11 pack abs as it makes them look sexier. 6 pack abs are mainly for guys.

Ah, thank you. The term in Korean literally meant "11 line abs", but that didn't really make sense to me until I read your explanation.

Wow~ the 11 pack abs are shown so clearly :blink:

Thanks for translating this article @The Real CZ :)

Thanks for this :)

I had been wondering if 11-pack abs are even feasible (knowing that the normal numbers are 6 to 8) :=)):

Nevertheless, that's one sexy tummy there :adore:

That's our Nikori! She is a most hard-working, sexy and cute girl.

I think she looks absolutely awesome!

Nicole FIGHTING!

Muscles seems very well toned, but seems like her bodyfat is little too low. But if she wants it like this, then I just admire her results. I really should get those pictures poster sized and put them to my wall for inspiration!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0