[2013.03.22] Nicole's 11-Pack Abs, Showing Off Her Dizzyingly Elastic Figure "Worked Out Intensely"

The Real CZ

8mY4o8w.jpg

Popular girl group Kara member Nicole revealed her magnificent 11-pack abs.

On the 21st, on Kara's official account, the message "A fine day with nice weather, Nicole worked out intensely" and a picture of Nicole's 11-pack were uploaded.

In the picture of Nicole's 11-pack abs, Nicole is wearing a sleeveless shirt with training pants while doing cute poses. The overflowing healthy beauty of Nicole's 11-pack abs that clearly come out are catching attention.

Netizens who came across the picture of Nicole's 11-pack abs varied from "Nicole's healthy beauty is overflowing due to her 11-pack abs", "Upon seeing Nicole's 11-pack abs, I'm going to work out starting from today" and "Nicole's 11-pack abs are amazing and it must have been difficult to find the time in her busy schedule to achieve those results."

Source: http://www.newspim.com/view.jsp?newsId=20130322000350

Translation: The Real CZ @ Karaholic

You should know by now that Koreans make up terms that don't even make sense haha.

Actually "11 pack abs" means two well defined lines on the abs that looks like the number 11.

Girl idols strive to achieve 11 pack abs as it makes them look sexier. 6 pack abs are mainly for guys.

Actually "11 pack abs" means two well defined lines on the abs that looks like the number 11.

Girl idols strive to achieve 11 pack abs as it makes them look sexier. 6 pack abs are mainly for guys.

Ah, thank you. The term in Korean literally meant "11 line abs", but that didn't really make sense to me until I read your explanation.

Thanks for this :)

I had been wondering if 11-pack abs are even feasible (knowing that the normal numbers are 6 to 8) :=)):

Nevertheless, that's one sexy tummy there :adore: