[GIVEAWAY] The Happy Days of KARA's Anniversary

yuda

here is to answer some questions

tag your friends on the comments sections

tagging your friends just adds +1 entry even if u tag 100 friends u only get 1 entry.

you must LIKE and SHARE both karaholic fanpage and and the giveaway post for 1 entry

simply just liking with no share on the giveaway post THIS ONE will not get u an entry.

everyone gets 2 entries if they have completed all these steps.

here is to answer some questions

tag your friends on the comments sections

tagging your friends just adds +1 entry even if u tag 100 friends u only get 1 entry.

you must LIKE and SHARE both karaholic fanpage and and the giveaway post for 1 entry

simply just liking with no share on the giveaway post THIS ONE will not get u an entry.

everyone gets 2 entries if they have completed all these steps.

So 2 points is the max point?

i really wanted to have KARA's album .. if ever .. this is my first ever KARA's album :)) hope to win this time ^_____^V jes from Philippines

i really wanted to have KARA's album .. if ever .. this is my first ever KARA's album :)) hope to win this time ^_____^V jes from Philippines

Hello, I'm from the Philippines! A place where is dominated by SNSD and 2ne1 stuffs on the record bars, even International business sell more other stuffs here rather to sell KARA. But despite that, they are kamilias here like me and @KARAfullWorld, you can ask her how I crave to have KARA stuffs, but It's hard to get from where we are. Been a hardcore Kara fan since 2010 Lupin promotions, and didn't stop collecting as many as my wallet can afford. That's why I always join events to try my luck, If you could remember, I joined other events here through twitter. I always got the right answer and qualified on the first 5 to reply, but sadly I always lose on the raffle. :gemcry:

I first started to like KARA through Goo Hara when she is at KBS Invinsible youth and preparing for Their Lupin comeback. I find her very lively and i love it when she does jokes! After admiring her so much i started to follow her group KARA and instantly i fell in love with their songs! It's chick,lively and i can play it over and over again but not get bored with it. Their moves are amazing! Combining flashy,sexy and cute at the same time. I've been a follower of the Hallyu Wave before KARA, I love Song Hye Kyo and followed and watch all her TV shows but KARA is my first love in KPOP! Right from the start i said to my self that "I should support them" you can say it as "Love at first sight" I said to myself that i wanted to collect CD/DVD/Goods that has KARA on it, I would like to bring back to them even in a small way for their hard work to please their fans. I make it to a point that i save even for a small amount just to show my support and love to them so every KARA stuffs that i have is very precious to me! I will not trade them for even millions of dollars! I also admire their work ethic so much, they are serious and dedicated to bring back the love that we are giving them though their works. I get chills everytime they receive an award because they always mention Kamilia and thanking us! I'm saying to myself that "Hey! I'm one of those they thank!" and i can feel and tell that they really love their Kamilia so much! They always show their gratitude and that says it all about their personality and is the reason why they are still in the music industry for so long and will continue to be because KARA + Kamilia are a FAMILY.

KARA and Kamilia faced alot through the years and it made us stronger! This group is my group even if time passes and i get older it will always be KARA being number 1 Korean Group in my heart. At first my bias is Goo Hara but as time flies i have equal love to each member, they showed that everyone of them is unique in their own way so it is easy for me to love them equally. Maybe some day the day will come that i will meet them and have a photo with them or get my KARA stuffs signed but even if that day never comes, i will be a Kamilia till i die and support them. But still, I hope that one day i would meet them in person to show how much i adore them and to get to know them better. I know that they have a good heart and that they love each and every Kamilia out there and that's why in return I love them so much also!

What I feel about KARA?

My motto is:

"KARA while awake, KARA even in my sleep and KARA till I die!"

It doesn't matter how long since we had been fans, what's important Is how long we will be a Kamilia, What ever our nationality maybe, we are here for KARA till the end!

Even coming from a country that's dominated by SNSD and 2ne1 fans, I'm proud to say that I chose KARA! KARA haven't been second, as you can see on my avatar interest ever since i joined here (KARA,KARA AND ONLY KARA)

A Filipino Kamilia that craves on collecting everything I can that has KARA! My ultimate dream in life is to meet KARA! and someday have a collection of KARA unlike no other from the Philippines! And finally, die as a Kamilia!

I hope I win this time around, goodluck to all! and thank you for reading! :gemheart:

Edited by team kara