[GIVEAWAY] The Happy Days of KARA's Anniversary

yuda

Hello! My name is Agnes, from Australia.

I was originally a SONE but I think the reason why I am a Kamailia today is largely due to Kamilia's support. There is no denying how gorgeous and loveable our girls are so I will not go into a deep spazzing explanation about my love for the 5 girls of KARA, especially Jiyoung (ermagaddd spazz). Being from a fandom where everything was almost garenteed, I felt like Kamilias as well as KARA didn't take things for granted. They are a group that didn't have it easy and smooth road up to the top. I really admire the original members of KARA especially seungyeon for holding on so we can have the KARA5 today. Because of this perseverance that not many in the international Kpop world are aware of, many people do not appreciate them for that. But they struck me with this with their hard working attitude. Respect!

One thing I look forward to is tweets from the girls. I feel they make effort to connect more with Kamilias and I love that.

I enjoy being in this peaceful fandom.

Thankyou KARA, Kamilia and Karaholic.

Malaysian Kamilia currently living in Western Australia, Perth as a Permanent Resident.

I first got to know KARA in 2009. That was after watching an episode of Star Golden Bell and at the end their MV for Wanna was playing. That was my first exposure to Kpop and KARA. So that makes KARA the first korean girl group to enter my life and Wanna the first kpop song that pulled me into their world. The first girl to catch my eye was Jiyoung! She stood out for me from the rest of the group. I followed KARA around after that but wasn't a fan yet as I thought they were lacking in something. So I drifted around kpop listening to songs here and there checking out other artists and groups. Then for a brief time I fan over Wonder Girls. It was short-lived and they lost their appeal to me. Now Im glad I jumped ship before it sank. and again I drifted around checking out SNSD.....didnt like big groups. Fast forward to 2012 sometime around September? October? I suddenly wanted to watch invincible Youth 2. Watched it I did......and that young girl was so charming and so pretty like I found my true love! :P That girl was Kang Jiyoung. I finally found my ideal girl! And thus I pledge myself to the Kamilian fandom and to KARA themselves. KARA as a group finally have that appeal I needed. True bonds, true personalities and true beauty, inside and out, and they love their fans alot. Suffice to say..........I found the perfect girl group for me to be a fan of. Hallelujah!!

I love KARA so much I made myself use twitter and facebook which I have never even thought of using.....its the first time I actually want to buy merchandise from an idol group. KARA and Kamilias I love you guys!!

Edited by Deaththekid

Umm how do you know whos facebook page belongs to who on karaholic? If I like and share on facebook, how do you know its me? .....and how do I do tagging? lol im new to facebook

Edited by Deaththekid

it's always nice to read how you guys fell in love with KARA :) (it's really diverse, and i believe there's more than meet the eye. Hello there the one from Algeria :thumbup1: )

umm, well.. i’m from Indonesia. :)

I won’t write too long, since most of the story just like other here. :D

KARA is my first fandom, literally. I know and like some other group (local, korean, japan), but never get hooked so deeply like this with KARA. I’ve been a fan of KARA since Pandora promotion. At first, i know them from Honey MV in late 2011. I like the song very much, but tbh, i don’t feel a need to know more about KARA (Shame me). I only remembered Gyuri at that time. I got more into kpop in early 2012, read more article and news, only want to know more good song. Then Pandora come out. and again, i realy like it! For the first time i research more, and came to KARA Miracle Story video. And boom! Many emotion at the same time.. since that time I devoted myself to be Kamilia.

I admire how they strive both in industry and in life, their hard work, their perseverence is not something you can do easily. I adore all of them, each have a different charm. (although i’m more Goddess follower :P)

Lastly, I believe KARA will make everyone hearts full of joy with sweet melody! :D

Thankyou ^^

Edited by Badkidz

Before I started my epic answer.... Happy 6th KARA Anniverssary ^^..... First for all I want to say thank u to Karaholic :KaraholicCafe: for This contest (Hope I win) . Let begin ~ . Im from Malaysia.A peaceful Country. I started to be Kamilia when I was 11 years old. :gemhoho: . I know Kara by their song...that call lalala~~ 123456 boom it :15541758::32524216::51333867::81766871:Mister!!!(you know right?) .Lets talk about their personallity hehehe~ ,Kara have 5 ANGELS MEMBER. :gyc4:Leader:Park Gyuri A.K.A GODNESS(She's a perfect leader for Kara and without her The group Kara does not exist). :syc5:Lead Vocalist:Han Seungyeon:(Listening to her voice make me melt like ice-cream ~ and of course Kamilia call him Hammie as cute as hamster). :nc6:Rapper:Jung Nicole:(aww~~ she can speak english ...I admire her...When talk about whos person can rap just ask Nicole ^^. :harac2:Lead Dancer : Goo Hara (She's naturally cute. Aigoo~~And everything she eat nothing can make her fat just like me) and lastly KARA MAKNAE :jyc4:KANG JIYOUNG:(I HOpe I can marry her..Cause she so kind)....... :thankful: That's it ...About their song hmmm...ROCKUPRETTYGIRLWANNAMISTERHONEYLUPINJUMPINGSTEPPANDORAJETCOUSTERLOVEGIRLPOWERGOGOSUMMERSPEEDUPELECTRICBOYORIONBYEBYEHAPPYDAYS<----- aLL THIS IS masterpiece.Every single word on kara song change my life. -TEEHEE- (FOREVERKAMILIA) (FOREVERLOVEKARA) :claps:

• Like 1

hello, hello & Annyeong! lol I'm from Canada. I really hope they have a concert here but more in the Toronto area (Quebec or NY is alright too :D). Okay fine, a visit would still make me happy!! Haha. Anyway, I love KARA because...i'm a fan of KARA because..I don't know. There's just things (many) about them that made me a fan of them. One by one it add up over the 5 years (going 6) since I found out about them. As much as the girls are a very visual group, I really do like their music. Its sweet, catchy & does get to your liking. I even like their cover songs such as Gil/Road. I was really surprised about that. :D I like how I got to know them more through their variety shows and guestings. Quite carefree actually, funny, dorky & genuine. And people that are fan of FOOD are jjang to me! lmao SHIKSHIN group!! fighting! omg, their so jokes when it comes to food! KARA & their forever love for food especially beef. hahah their competitiveness goes up to the extreme! I really want to watch their concert....*cries*

Anywho, I'd like to say HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY to our Goddesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to more things that KARA has in store for us Kamilias! :D hahahha ~Lalalalalala

oh oh im inmy music mode! haha ~step it up oh oh! la la la la la la la la

hello,, indonesia here!!

Why i love kara? because kara always bring me joy and happiness :) kara taught me how to live my life, not giving up my dream and get the meaning of this life,, hahaha... listening to any kara's songs before start my day succesfully made my day and gave me a lot of strength.. thanks kara!! Seungyeon unnie, gyuri unnie, nicole, hara, jiyoung,, pray for ur success always!! i'll be forever kamilia!! :) happy 6th anniversary!!

Anytime soon they will announce the winner??!! :gemcheer: ~ and here I'am waiting for the announcement ... I just want to congratulate now the winners...(hope I'm one of them) ! :teary:

are you going to announce it also on Facebook? ~ whhhhhaaaa I'm sleepy :lazy: It's already 10pm.. hehehe

by the way God Bless everyone ~ take care !! hope to be your friend also.. I'm a newbie here in forum ! :gemwin:

-jes~ PH

I'm Cherilyn from Singapore :)

I had no interest in Kpop at all till I watched City Hunter and fell in love with Hara^^ I found out that Hara was from KARA and went to research on them...that's how my KARA saga started :D "If you like one member in KARA, you are bound to love the rest" I totally agree with this. They inspire me and motivate me to work harder with their music, their hardworking-ness, their everything. These 5 angels are so real on variety shows and they give their all which is really touching :').

Why I want to win the album...it's a really good song~ But I'm restricted by my mom to buy what I want...guess I need a few more years to have the freedom :/ To end this, here's a piano cover I did for BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS^^

Hi, I'm Kamilia from Indonesia.

Kara is becoming like my family now. Especially with the Kamilias over the world! I was never a fan of Korea before 2010. But since I knew KARA from Mister Japanese PV, I became interested to them. I joined Karaholic to stalk before and I learn how Kamilia is the best fandom in this world(for me). Kamilia is like family, it's one of the reason I became their fans. I hope they will be exist till many many years in the future!

By the way I am a Kamilia from Singapore. Why am I a fan for Kara you ask? I am not exactly sure where to start. The story and the meaning I have me is just my version and my flavor of my views. For me I am a fan of KARA because they serve as a reminder and lessons to me in life. When I first started that I never really expected that all I know at that time this could possibly be a long journey for me. As for what the reason is then I was not sure. Now the reason for me is obvious they are a human being with human mistakes and strength that we can learn from. During the start I was brought into Kara because I find them cute, pretty and fun. They are just the surface of what they are. The backstory behind a Kara is story of struggle, sustained effort, pain as well as failure.

Right I just want to talk about the last part. Watching them now it is so tempting to say their natural and born with it but knowing a bit more about Kara that was not the case. The true story behind all those was that they have got on that stage and Tokyo dome with “FAILURE”. Yes I said that right. They have not only failed once, they failed many times, miserably. As I look the days of Kara in 2007, it really surprises me that some people said that they don’t even treat them as singers which is the biggest slap that you could get if you are a singer. The number of fans they have then is also very small. So small that they may have probably asked themselves were they singers? Even with these they move on, they sing and they performed on stage. Their very very brave girls. They are brave not because they have no fear. They are brave because they have fear but they do it. They are vulnerable when they started singing the first time on stage. They prepared the best they could before they start. They could only prepare that much and the next thing was just do it. They are not invincible or bulletproof when their on stage. Kara just sang and performed. There are no guarantees of success or that people would love or support you. Kara just simply did being honest and performing with what little they have at the start being so vulnerable to pain and criticism. They got all those then yet they stand. That to me is courage. Not just being bulletproof and invincible. They did the greatest test ever. I see this it hit me because like other people “I am afraid to fail, many people are”. Looking at them today I just reminded. Personally this things are not easy to overcome.

Kara always served as a reminder to me. Even though I tried to walk away from Kara for some reason something would point me and move me back to them. I guess there are more lessons for me to learn and be reminded. So I came back again . :)

Edited by Palaverist

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to

THUYSTER and PALVERIST

please message me or Curbow with your name and shipping address to receive the prizes + the album verison (type A, B or C )

thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaway

please look forward to more giveaways in the future :)