[2013.03.29] Kara's Nicole, The Prettiest English Teacher In The World, Lessons On The Radio Every Monday

The Real CZ

Nicole of the five member Korean girl group Kara will appear on the cultural broadcast show 'Rekomen!' on April 1st after 10:00.

Nicole, who grew up in America for a while and speaks English proficiently, will teach English on the 'Rekomen' program to DJ Nori and the listeners who are taking the challenge of studying for the English proficiency exam through the radio program. They will be studying useful English in depth with the world's prettiest English teacher.

Source: http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2013/03/29/kiji/K20130329005501190.html

Translation: The Real CZ @ Karaholic

I don't think this will be a regular thing. I think it's been corrected elsewhere that she's only appearing for April 1st I think. Imagine her doing it every Monday? She would be flying back and forth from Korea to Japan for only an hour's worth, if not less, of appearance and then fly back to do other schedules. I know GyuRi did that but she was a permanent DJ. It would just be too much of an inconvinence for Nicole, the girls, and DSP. I think she's only doing it during the duration of Bye Bye Happy Days promotion cycle.

Eh I'm already fluent in English and I'm older then her so, yeah I don't think it would work out, Though i wish i had her as my english teacher in College.

"hi!! I just saw you're tweet right now; it was great meeting you too! Tell me when you come to seoul~~!!! (:" <--- Nicole's tweet to Patrick Stump. I don't think learning English from her is a good idea now~~ haha! Nah, I will learn from her even if my English may get worse.

Edited by Redresonance

Lol , i already know english, but i'd take some lessons with her anyways ;)
Has anyone seen the... Starbell? i want to say?

I'm not too sure, but it was like she was trying to get you to say something, by describing it? Really fun :D

Lol , i already know english, but i'd take some lessons with her anyways ;)

Has anyone seen the... Starbell? i want to say?

I'm not too sure, but it was like she was trying to get you to say something, by describing it? Really fun :D

It's Star Golden Bell :D

Keke that's right^^ It was totally fun :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...