[2013.03.30] Kara's Han Seung Yeon 100% Real Storm Of Tears Is "Sad But Cute"

The Real CZ

0huK0U4.jpg

A picture titled 'A Storm of Tears' of Kara's Han Seung Yeon crying like a kid was revealed and became a topic.

Recently on an online community message board, a post titled 'Han Seung Yeon's Real Storm of Tears' was published along with several pictures. The pictures are from the 2013 Tokyo Dome concert video that were sold on the 27th and the pictures capture Seung Yeon crying after the concert.

Han Seung Yeon went toward the staff and said "Great job" in Japanese and her tears started flowing. The staff asked her about her feelings about the concert ending, and as if many emotions were racing through her mind, tears started flowing out to the point where she was close to wailing. Park Gyuri's warmness was showing as she was taking care of Han Seung Yeon, and Han Seung Yeon's appearance showed that she was weak as she was crying like a kid without even noticing the camera and she ended up slightly smiling.

The netizens who saw the picture said "Sad but cute", "This is a real storm of tears. Who knew crying like this would be this cute and loveable?" and "The impression I got from the Tokyo Dome is rushing back to me".

Kara held a solo concert on January 6th at Japan's 'Dream Stage', the Tokyo Dome, as Korea's first girl group to do so. The concert was called 'KARASIA-2013 Happy New Year in TOKYO DOME'.

Source: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=138137

Translation: The Real CZ @ Karaholic

Tears of joy from Hammie, since she worked so hard to achieve all of this, she must be really happy. She did well to deserve her success now, as with all the other members too. But Hammie worked and went through especially hard times I guess.

I'm really happy to see her crying so much because I realize they are tears of happiness! Hammie worked so hard for KARA all these years and they had such a big reward. I'm happy they're so succesful now ♥

Well considering the magnitude of what they achieved, cmon let's be serious who would be emotionally overwhelmed and cry rivers of tears of joy.

Kara had one of the rockiest starts in the industry and to get where they are now, first Girl Group from Korea to hold a solo concert in Tokyo Dome, if i was her I don't know if I would cry but even I wouldn't put it past me.

And yeah she's the first girl to pull of cry and being cute at the same time, at least the only one that i know of.

Seungyeon worked so hard for KARA...and she must be very emotional during this Tokyo Dome Concert. She is the one who maintain KARA alive when the group's long hiatus and seeing how far KARA comes today proved that her sacrifice was worth of. I'm so thankful and proud oh Ham!