[2013.03.31] KARA Fans, Voluntary Service for 6th Anniversary 'Warm'

yuda

Coming to community welfare center and did voluntary service…Even Nicole's mom joined

ie001562900std.jpg

Group KARA Fansites Everkara and Nicole-ing members on 30th came to World Vision Songpa Social Welfare Center and they donated walker, rice, simple nourishing food and did voluntary service for the elderly.

These people voluntarily participate in the activities to celebrate KARA's 6th anniversary on the 29th, Nicole's mother Ms Kim Sherly participated too and spent great times together with the fans.

Meanwhile, KARA just released their 8th Japanese Single 'Bye Bye Happy Days' on last 27th and actively doing promotions in Japan right now.

ie001562901std.jpg

Source: http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001849572

TIP : iammai

Wow, they really had initiative to do voluntary work as part of KARA"s anniversary celebration. I mean, most fans would just gather and talk or watch stuff about KARA. But this is something new! And it helps the community at the same time, as well as promoting KARA. :gemhoho:

HM, I don't want to make other fandoms look bad but for kamilia to do something productive like this is really impressive and to be commended. Good show Kamilia, I'm proud of you.

Kamilia is a productive fandom! After all we are bicycle tires, we do stuff! kekeke~

I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing family for another year, i'm sure that Kamilia will always be there for our girls. We love them, don't we?

KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!