[Jingly] Why is Jiyoung your bias?

AppleJaJing

I don't think anyone else posted this unless I'm wrong... Well the question is pretty straightforward hehe.

Anyways, why Jing became my bias was because I was a novice Kpop listener back in 2010. I'm interested in writing fanfics and I was a Kikwang and Nichkhun lover because I went to the KMF in L.A, eventually, I needed a female protagonist. My cousin told me about Kara before the KMF but I just ignored them (I totally regret it.) Well then, while I was thinking about the whole plot of the story, my cousin called me and I decided to ask her about Kara again and she told me she liked the maknae but she really meant Seungyeon, so I went on wiki and searched Kara. I found out about Jiyoung and was confused on which one was Jing cause she kinda looked like Gyuri. So I finally started my fanfic based on my experience in the KMF when Nichkhun smiled at me when I called out his name lol. And as I wrote the story... I just fell in love with Jiyoung and her cuteness! She's technically why I love Kara now hehee and it was because of my interest of writing that brought me to Jing~ Kinda stupid on how I fell in love with Jing and Kara huh? >o<

• Like 1

Jiyoung was my bias already when I first saw her in 2009. I just wasnt her fan or kara's fan yet at that time. She stood out from the rest of the group. Her personality, her mannerisms, her cuteness, her appearance, suffice to say shes my ideal lady. Ive never had an ideal girl until now. Her bareface looks like my mother in her 20s. Then in 2012 I saw her again on Invincible Youth 2. She must have put a spell on me because I suddenly want to be her fan. I was her fan before I was KARA's fan.

I Was Her Bias Just Few Weeks Ago. Was I Minded On My Twitter Account That I Will replace My real-life Crush But Now Is Have not 1 But 2 Biased. And I Still Listening Kara Songs Now. :D

She's my bias because.. well sometimes I don't really know.. Maybe it's because of her cuteness? Or just because she's a pure beauty? But all I know is.. I love her character, I love her physical appearance, I love what she did in Invincible youth.. and to me she is the most perfect girl on Earth right now :geminluv:

• Like 1

I don't think anyone else posted this unless I'm wrong... Well the question is pretty straightforward hehe.

Anyways, why Jing became my bias was because I was a novice Kpop listener back in 2010. I'm interested in writing fanfics and I was a Kikwang and Nichkhun lover because I went to the KMF in L.A, eventually, I needed a female protagonist. My cousin told me about Kara before the KMF but I just ignored them (I totally regret it.) Well then, while I was thinking about the whole plot of the story, my cousin called me and I decided to ask her about Kara again and she told me she liked the maknae but she really meant Seungyeon, so I went on wiki and searched Kara. I found out about Jiyoung and was confused on which one was Jing cause she kinda looked like Gyuri. So I finally started my fanfic based on my experience in the KMF when Nichkhun smiled at me when I called out his name lol. And as I wrote the story... I just fell in love with Jiyoung and her cuteness! She's technically why I love Kara now hehee and it was because of my interest of writing that brought me to Jing~ Kinda stupid on how I fell in love with Jing and Kara huh? >o<

Not stupid, it's just different. :)

When you wrote the fanfic, did you watch any Jiyoung's show or did you just imagine her character in your mind? Sorry, I'm quite curious :sweatdrop:

Edited by mitsuki0208

She's my bias because of everything that makes her Jiyoung :3 her playful personality, her smile (that dimple ._.), and her voice. Not just her singing voice, I'm talking about her everyday talking voice >_> It's just so cute. Also she wears her emotions on her face more than any of the members, so it's really fun to watch her since you know exactly how she feels.

• Like 1

Not stupid, it's just different. :)

When you wrote the fanfic, did you watch any Jiyoung's show or did you just imagine her character in your mind? Sorry, I'm quite curious :sweatdrop:

Well I remember watching Honey but I didn't get much interest so I watched that show with 2PM where Kara came in as guests and they coupled up. It was Idol something... Idol Army? And Nichkhun chose Jiyoung which got me really happy. Her sweet puppyness lol. Her aegyo kills me every time! Lol, yeah, I used that video for a trailer I made for the fanfic! Hahahaha!! Since then, I became addicted and dedicated to Kara. XoX

I think i like her because she is cute without even trying to be cute. ^_^

And of course she is very funny in reality show, so watching her could make my day more colorful. :)

She is my second bias because she's really playful, she enjoys making fun with everybody, her aegyo is "unique", her pouty face and angry expressions are TRULY TSUNDERE. It's my giant baby ^^

Well I remember watching Honey but I didn't get much interest so I watched that show with 2PM where Kara came in as guests and they coupled up. It was Idol something... Idol Army? And Nichkhun chose Jiyoung which got me really happy. Her sweet puppyness lol. Her aegyo kills me every time! Lol, yeah, I used that video for a trailer I made for the fanfic! Hahahaha!! Since then, I became addicted and dedicated to Kara. XoX

Aren't the PM/AM guys about 30? That must have been quite an age difference.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ah been forever since my last post. :phew:

i saw KARA first in Super Junior Idol Army, back in 2008. they were the guest n it was hella fun. fell in love immediately with jiyoung, though at that time still had no idea who KARA is. lol

i used to have crush on cool girls like emma watson, erika toda, or revy (black lagoon). kinda dislike girls who try to act cute, i find it embarassing. but at that time i didn't think jiyoung was acting cute. she was like that, cute or not. her cuteness isn't what girls usually display, but more like a kid. haha

then i found her on sukira with teuk-hyuk and gyuri, and i gave my heart completely to kara.

Edited by iamondowuzz

• 2 weeks later...

Hoo hoo, i have loved KARA as a whole since i stepped into KPOP, i am more of a neutral bias to all groups, though i stepped into KPOP due to Ga-In in WGM.  

But i started to love Ji Youngie when i seen one of her most precious smile and words ever.  

What was it? >>>>>>>>>>>ibmceYnFrhSk3I.gif

Edited by maa7895

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jiyoung was the main reason why I became a Kamilia. :D I first noticed her in Idol Show Season 1 with Super Juniors. I couldn't resist her loveliness and innocence so I ended up searching for more. Too bad, she was sooo underrated at that time so there was less fangirling materials available for me then. :< I was so happy when she's finally garnering attention but I had that I-don't-want-to-share-her-cuteness feeling somehow. haha :D Jing will forever be my bias. <3 

• Like 1

When I first became a Kamilia Jing wasn't my bias. It was Seungyeon but after watching a few variety shows with kara she kinda grew on me and after watching a bit of IY2 it was settled. She's really cute and innocent but still has fun in every was possible!! JIYOUNG ALL THE WAY!! <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

She's my bias from then till now because.. When I think about her or see(pics) her back then..

I was like..

tumblr_mi11ipJz5h1r57f87o1_500.gif

now.. It became like this..

tumblr_lmhojghw7D1qeqnefo1_250.gif

And I love it being like this.. :D

Edited by JinJing