[2013.04.01] Han Seungyeon, Casted on Jang Ok Jung? No Need to Discriminate Idol

yuda

130401jangokjung1.jpg

SBS PD Bu Seongcheol talked about KARA Han Seungyeon acting skill.

On the "Jang Ok Jung" production press conference that was held on the April 1st at Gyeonggido Goyang Amber Hotel, PD Bu Sungcheol said "I didn't know about Han Seungyeon"

He also added "The reason of Han Seungyeon casting is there were 2 new actress in the final selection for the role but when I was considering both of them I didn't know that she is someone from KARA. The moment Han Seungyeon came into my office, she has the image of Sukbin that I had in my mind. I think there is no need to look down on her just because she is an idol. Of course I do expect to attract viewers with the casting".

PD Bu has a confidence in Han Seungyeon's acting skill. He declared "We will show you Han Seungyeon's acting skill that definitely won't disappoint you"

*unrelated news not translated*

Source: http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10002874059

TIP: iammai

Well it's true that lately in Korea people have started to resent idol actresses, but that's no reason not give Hammie the benefit of the doubt, I mean this is her debut and i hope she does well.

• 2 months later...