[2013.04.08] KARA's Seungyeon is an acting idol too!, A short but strong appearance On 'Jang Ok Jung'

yuda

130408seungyeon.jpg

Girl Group KARA member Han Seungyeon met Kim Taehee and gave a confident gaze.

Han Seungyeon made an appearance on SBS new Monday-Tuesday Drama 'Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love' that broadcasted on the 8th as Choi Musuri, and shows a strong and heavy acting.

On this broadcast, Choi Musuri follows In Hyun (Hong Soohyun) who came to Ok Jung's (Kim Taehee) dressing room. Ok Jung caught Choi Musuri who wanted to steal jewelry while In Hyun and Ok Jung were arguing about their different views about dress.

However the daring Choi Musuri lifted up her head and boldly acts like she doesn't do anything at all.

Ok Jung didn't scold her but asked for her name, but Choi Musuri didn't back up and answered "Just call me dog dirt or anything you want. However I have a family name. It's Choi. When i grow up, I will be just like you " and while saying that she forewarned the unlucky fate of the two people.

Han Seungyeon expressed well the image of a daring woman and left a deep impression that are not far left behind from Kim Taehee and Hong Soohyun.

She wonderfully did the short scene and gave an impassioned performance that breaks the concern that 'Idol can't act'.

Choi Musuri (Suk-bin Choi in the future) looks like ignorant but actually she is a clever temptress. Later she, together with Queen In Hyun, will lead Ok Jung to crisis.

*unrelated news not translated*

Source: http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013040822583601021&nvr=Y

Her appearance was very short but I loved it. I think it is still to soon to be able to judge her acting skills but I have the confidence she will prove to everyone that even if she is an idol she can also be a talented actress if she work hard. Seungyeon has always worked hard and gives her best to deliver the best to her fans and she won't disapoint us this time again!

I watched the first episode till our Seungyeon made an appearance and I loved her acting. Her acting was so good actually. To those netizens out there waiting for criticizing, just watch her part and please be quiet! No matter how you hate on idols' acting, we'll be enjoying them.

I believe Han Seungyeon will do very well! ^^

Seungyeon has always worked hard and gives her best to deliver the best to her fans and she won't disapoint us this time again!

Did she ever disappoint us before? :confused1:

I'll watch Jang Ok Jung, Live In Love after I finished watching City Hunter. :gemsorry:

Seungyeon-ssi, keep up the great work! :gemcheer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...