[2013.04.11] KARA's Hara ideal guy is "a guy with low deep voice."

sarah k

86045277.jpg

Each member for the girl group KARA has revealed her ideal guy. KARA has appeared on an Japanese TV show "Anyone's boisterous laughter" (誰だって波瀾爆笑) the past 7th [of April] actively promoting their 8th single album "Bye Bye Happy Days." KARA received attention for being the first international artist to appear on the program.

During this broadcasting day, they caught people's attention by sharing a compiled video of KARA's 6 years of growth from their debut year of 2007 to last January's concert as the first Korean girl group ever to hold a solo concert at Tokyo dome. The KARA members expressed their embarrassment as they watched themselves from their rookie years and even some tears welled as they remembered the hard times.

The show shared a fun segment of revealing [KARA's] bare face photos that have not been shared with the public, a daily life at Shibuya, and a clip of a good Japanese celebrity friend of KARA sharing their secrets.

The show received much attention when each KARA members shared their ideal guy type. First, Han Seungyeon said she likes "someone who can help with household chores and take care of me like a baby. I have dark skin which is is my complex, so I like someone with bright skin." Continuing, Park Gyuri said she likes someone who is mature and can communicate well with her. Nicole said her ideal guy is someone who would remember what she says and is detail-oriented.

Also, Kang Jiyoung pointed out that her ideal guy is someone who is fun and can communicate well with her, while Goo Hara said "I like someone with a low voice" and revealed that her ideal guy is someone with "low/deep" voice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...