[2013.04.23] "Handsome & Pretty" Gyuri dress like a man, rookie actor Jeong Jihoo's "Friendly Selfie"

sarah k

gyuri_blog.jpg

KARA’s member, Gyuri, attempted at her first leading role in a drama dressed up like a guy and showed a friendly appearance with rookie actor, Jeon Jihoo.

Gyuri, the leading actress for MBC Queen’s drama “Nail Shop Paris” showed a friendly appearance doing a “V” sign and a bright smile with actor Jeon Jihoo, who will be her partner as a couple.

In “Nail Shop Paris,” Gyuri was casted as Yeojoo and Jeon Jihoo was casted as Alex.

As a handsome couple they are, KARA’s Gyuri, a person who’s handsome and pretty, and Jeon Jihoo with a chiseled body are receiving much attention for their acting. “Nail Shop Paris” has a total of 10 episodes and completed its last scene on the 22nd and is planned to broadcast its first episode on the 3rd of next month.

Source: http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10003131912

Translation: sarah k @ karaholic

i was ecstatic when i first saw this pic earlier.. LOL

i'm rooting for this couple since the beginning even though i don't know the story line yet.. ^_^

there's just something with the two of them together that makes me smile everytime.. lol.. must be chemistry.. kyaaa! so excited now.. gyul oppa sooo pretty... kekeke :D

so this is the leading man? not bad, at all lol. he's cute.

they kept pushing the date back and they're only having ten episodes?!

well damn, i hope the drama is going to be good. and hopefully someone subs it :)

either way, i'll end up just watching gyul's cuts if it's not lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...