[2013.04.24] KARA Park Gyuri, gifts the drama staffs with clothes and signed CD 'warm'

yuda

20130424003730.jpg

KARA Park Gyuri made a big gifts.

Park Gyuri on the outdoor site of MBC Queen Drama 'Nail Shop Paris' where she becomes the leading actress for the first time has gifts the other casts and staffs with clothes. She gave around 100 pieces of casual brand K-Swiss hood T-shirts where she currently endorsing together with KARA Solo Collection album that she has signed. Park Gyuri was wondering what presents that she should give to the staffs that have become closer throughout the filming session and finally she decided to prepare clothes and CD and made the preparations by herself.

On another note, 'Nail Shop Paris' will be broadcasted at May 3rd on MBC Queen and MBC Dramanet. Park Gyuri will transform into a man and will appear together with MBLAQ's Chundoong, Song Chaerim, and Jeon Jihoo

Source: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/04/24/2013042400410.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Tip: iammai

Thanks yuda for translating the news. :)

Our Gyuri is truly beautiful inside and outside. I'm anticipating the drama. :energetic:

Anyway, I'm curious why the face of the public people will be blurred when the photos of them with celebrities are uploaded online? :gemhuh:

Edited by mitsuki0208

Anyway, I'm curious why the face of the public people will be blurred when the photos of them with celebrities are uploaded online? :gemhuh:

it's simply because normally people don't like it when their face are being uploaded to a place that can be seen by public

especially those who are not confident with their face. so it's just a way to be respectful and keep their privacy.

• 2 weeks later...