Are you Ready for KARA's Comeback?

edr49890

OMG SUMMER >//< ooohh what kind of concept will it be this time '~~'

im also looking forward to rainbow's part 2 album, a-jax comeback and puretty's debut ><

i wonder how dsp will fit all those in the remaining months! fighting my beloved unnis! wooott!

I want a comeback too! but I'm sure DSP is full now, as the person above said they still have to release Rainbow's album Vol.2. A-JAX's comeback and Puretty's debut, besides I read that SS501's members wanted to reunite, so I guess they'll be signing with DSP again.And since May is full of big artist coming back (Hyori, 2NE1's CL, Shinhwa, 2PM etc.) I don't think DSP would release something.

But, still, I'm hoping for a June/July comeback from our girls.

PS: The Ocean concept is excellent for Hara LOL

I'm ready and excited for KARA's comeback!!!

From Nicole, on the Star Column Vol 2 Thread

The phrase from someone, “Do not lose sight of yourself,” came to me as a reality check. I’m now able to live happily. For KARA’s comeback this summer, I’ve thought a lot on how to show you how much I’ve changed.

spazzzzz

All the girls seems to be saying summer but things have never worked out the way we would hoped or even from what the girls have said, especially where their comeback is concern. And summer can mean July, August, or even September. If anything, I foresee it being another end of August, beginning of September type of situation. Like someone else has mentioned, DSP still has Rainbow, A-Jax, and possibly Puretty to worry about. As of right now, Rainbow is confirmed to be coming back in June with Part 2. And if rumours are true about A-Jax having a comeback then I would assume that it would be after Rainbow's. But if DSP does decide to follow through with a summer comeback for the girls and still try to fit A-Jax in then we can probably expect overlapping promotional cycles. As Rainbow winds down, A-Jax can make their comeback end of July or mid-July and Kara can make their summer comeback mid-August. Puretty will be pushed back again either till the end of the year or even next year. It would be smart of DSP to give Rainbow another comeback before the year ends, and they can debut Puretty during the holiday season with something fun and cutesy, and that will lead them in to the new year as well. Honestly, as of right now, DSP's main concentration should be Kara and Rainbow, putting them at the forefront. They can easily have A-Jax and Puretty come back and debut during the two's promotional cycle, it's not going to take away from anything. If anything it might increase DSP's fanbase to show some family comradery. It would want to see overlapping if not same promotional cycles between family. But that's just me. DSP has gotten better but they still need to get their ish together, seriously! Didn't they hire that new head honcho for a reason?!

• Like 1

All the girls seems to be saying summer but things have never worked out the way we would hoped or even from what the girls have said, especially where their comeback is concern. And summer can mean July, August, or even September.

Well, at least now we have a gauge for our expectations of their comeback date. At least we know it won't autumn for no reason.

And even if their comeback is in September, it would mean they have more time to prepare or rest before the new release.

September is the holidays here so.... *plans to go to Korea to catch KARA's comeback even though I am already working*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Who's not ready? Is there EVER a Kamilia who's not waiting for the KARA Comeback?

If there is one of you who's not ready for the comeback, then tell him to comeback here so that the maintenance team will fix & adjust him/her to be ready for the comeback!!

As for me, I'm getting old while still waiting for the comeback!  :productive:

• Like 1

Who's not ready? Is there EVER a Kamilia who's not waiting for the KARA Comeback?

If there is one of you who's not ready for the comeback, then tell him to comeback here so that the maintenance team will fix & adjust him/her to be ready for the comeback!!

As for me, I'm getting old while still waiting for the comeback!   :productive:

MY DREAM COMEBACK IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE DIFFERENT THAN REAL COMEBACK !! HAHAHA