[Other] Welcome To The Darkside. (More Dark Hammie!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seungyeon is so cool with the dark concept!(though I can't help thinking that she's adorable even when she's being fierce in the mv. :thumbup:

So we got Dark Hammie in Guilty, Speed Up and Lupin. It would be awesome if Kara is going to comeback with dark and fierce concept again. I'm quite hooked to such concept these days :D

• 2 weeks later...

She looks great no matter what concepts but I think dark concepts fit her really well. It makes her look mature and charismatic! She definitely needs more dark concepts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SeungYeon is also really fitting in dark concept, and I think the song 'Guilty' not only containing the dark elements, but it also gets some other elements like the life of SeungYeon after she took up this singer path, and also her eager towards the every victory she wants to achieve as she has working so hard from the past.......... Too, I will love to watch SeungYeon in 'Speed Up' also, she is just got her pair of eyes that are dangerous in killing us in those dark concept, suddenly her eye smile turn sharp and she is really perfect...........^^

2948863175_63BiDk9j_sy-2_zps1e5bc723.jpg

• Like 3

she said on 1vs100 that she is into rock music and that's why she decided to sing a rock song for her solo. that's why she's so cool by being true to herself. she still has a lot depth to her personality, character, and talent yet to be displayed. she continues to work hard and be bold toward perfecting everything she does and wants to do.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...