Streambox Request Thread

flamestalker

Hey everyone,

Flamestalker here (moderator of the Streambox forum), and I thought it'd be a good idea to set up a Streambox Request Thread.

If there are any videos you are looking for, please post it here and we'll do out best to search for it. Please indicate if there are any particular subs you are looking for.

Lastly, no promises on all requests.. a lot of video sharing sites (especially YouTube) are pretty strict on copyright and all that stuff, but we'll try our best!

Let's try and make KH the #1 place to go for all your KARA video needs!

-flamestalker (kevin)

• Like 3

Finally! I was waiting for this thread :D

to start off, I'd like to request a vid coverage of their Japan Fan meeting during Aug. 6, 2011 :) I think this was the first time they talked about their disbandment issue. Found one on YT but it had no sounds. thanks in advance!

EDIT:

I'll also try to help with searching for other vid request as much as I can

Edited by r0naLd222

Some words about my recent activity here.

As you have seen, I'm browsing old YouTube videos and comparing them to the index list. If I see a video that is missing from list, I open a topic for it. According to my best understanding, it seems there are some old Japanese tv stuff that has never been posted here. I wouldn't like to create duplicates, but it can accidentally happen. In that case perhaps mod can combine threads?

Of course YouTube being YouTube, the life span of videos is uncertain. These videos are not even "public", but available for the ones who know the link.

But what to do with the topic links that lead to nowhere? Example: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9107-tv-show-101124-tv-tokyo-piramekiino/

Edited by PonytailCanyon

Hi Ponytail,

I'm currently going through the old index and updating it. Soon, I will lock the old Streambox index and replace with all the links that currently work.

Some topic links lead to nowhere, in that case I would create a new thread.

Thank you for helping!

• 2 weeks later...

gud day,

can i req kara on kbs happy family (2008) here too.., i've search for dis vids everywhere...still no luck,

Do you have a link of another group on the same show? I can't seem to find which show you are talking about!

@dini I think that shows name is 1000 songs? Not sure. Will look for it :)

ohh...not 1000 song, its [TV Show] 090404 - KARA on KBS Happy Family, http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10335

just the links r dead..., :huh: i try here in case someone can help me find the show.. B)

Edited by dini

ohh...not 1000 song, its [TV Show] 090404 - KARA on KBS Happy Family, [/size]http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10335

just the links r dead..., :huh: i try here in case someone can help me find the show.. B)

Wooops sorry bout that :) I'll update you as soon as I get a new source for that :)

• 1 month later...

hi, me again..    

anyone can help me find kara step perf HQ (only got fancam)            

- 2011 k-pop super concert Step & Mister (green+black outfit)                           - 2011 SBS Changwon green concert (darkRed+balck outfit)                                 - 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun + 2pm (yellow+black outfit)                                                                                            

:phew: am looking everywhere, only hit fancam.. (-.+) >>>  :disappointed:              

tks in adv  :)  :)  :)

p/s: am sorry i dunno how else to arrange this line, it keep appears different when i click save

Edited by meAku

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ^^ The links in the thread [sHOW] 101129 Tokyo Friend Park 2 (game show) - KARA http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14495  all lead to a private video... Is there a different way to view those? Thank you guys for all your hard work! :)

hi guys! i was trying to watch 

[sHOW] 101129 Tokyo Friend Park 2 (game show) - KARA

but the video is private... is there a way for me to watch this? thanks in advance! :D

Whooops sorry about that! I'll recheck the links and give you a pm update about it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...