Happy 26th Birthday Park Gyuri

flamestalker

Thought I'd start up a thread wishing happy birthday to our Goddess!! Let's wish for many more years filled with KARA! :)

Twitter hashtag is #GyuriBirthday!

Happy 26th Birthday Park Gyuri!!

dkpopnews@dkpopnews

#Happyssoziday #GyuriBirthday Happy Birthday to Girl's Day's Sojin & KARA's Gyuri

"@gyuri88: @kkangjii 장미배달이요! (/ '▽')/ http://twitpic.com/crurbn " 역시언니짱♥

KARA Tweets♪@_KARAtweets

[Jiyoung] as expected onnie is the best ~ gyuri88 역시언니짱♥

tumblr_mdpe2zvoAT1qm2rruo1_500.gif

stunning_gyuri-5172.png

ozqrp.jpg

tumblr_mgpkl8O0Em1rpgsh9o1_500.jpg

^ Now that's impressive. I thought I would come and write a sentence or 2 but how do I top that and it isn't even on topic. (For anyone reading this and the above message isn't there, it was a huge spam posting.)

Happy Birthday Gyuri. Maybe, in 50 years when you have the time, you'll read the KH archives and stumble across this thread. Welcome to Karaholic and I hope you enjoy your visit. Also, please vote for Nicole in the KARA survivor thread (as of right now, you are not an option, so this isn't an insult to you). Thanks.

For being a strong minded girl, for being hard working, for being the leader of a girl group that I will continue to cherish years to come,

I hope for your safety, for your health, for your strength and get that stubborn dream of yours!

Happy birthday 박규리! :gemheart:

Gyuri-ssi, happy birthday! :happybday:

There are so many words that I want to use to describe you but to sum it up, you're so AMAZING :gemadmire:

I hope that you have a wonderful birthday along with the people that you love and may the upcoming years of your life filled with joy and success. I love you Park Gyuri :gemheart:

Kamilia with Kara forever :gemcheer: