Member's Style & Image

chupachups

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gyuri- I would really love her to perform a R&B song and showcase her pownerful vocals. I would also like to see Gyuri act again in a drama or something. I can see Gyuri as a actress but also a powerful singer as well :D

Seungyeon- I would want her to sing a sad ballad or a romantic song that would fit her soft but beautiful voice. I kind of want to see Seungyeon in a acting role too in like a sitcom like "High Kick" because she's going to school right now for acting and she seemed to be interested in that field.

I want to see a nice hip hop/pop duet w/ Nicole and Hara. I think they will both be able to pull off a sexy performance....l want Hyori Lee's style of music for them to perform. I really would like to see Hara modeling too like on Andre Kim's show because I think she would be the perfect model for his fashion show! I want to see Nicole have a solo performance as well to show off her crazy dance moves and singing ability :phew:

Jiyoung- I think she fits the best with a cute bubbly image and therefore, I want to see her perform a cute song similar to f(x) chu's song or maybe IU's song because Jiyoung fits the maknae image the best :)

I think Gyuri's style may be strong songs like one of the old songs she sang in that 1000 challenge show ( I don't remember the title of the song T_T ) her voice really match with that and she can deliver high notes pretty well..and sexy songs kinda matches her too cause I really love her voice in 'Let it Go',she knows how to use her voice there..and Ham's style could be soft ballad and pop/bubbly songs like 'Neollawa' cause she sounds amazing there^^..I can imagine Nicole do bubbly songs too..I don't know about Jing but I love her voice most in their ballads so ballads for her?^^ and Hara..I love her voice when she sang 'Because I'm a girl' she has a soft voice so that kind of songs really suits her.

Gyul: Ballad

Seungyeon: Trot~ OMG~!!!!

Sunghee: Pop/RnB

Hara: Bad...Goth image??? I think that fit her~ :D

Nicole: definitely Dance Pop... ^_^

Jiyoung: Child-ish, cute image, like Tell me, Kissing U, Gee(?) :D

• 1 month later...
If DSP give them each an opportunity to release a solo song, which style do you think will fit in well with them as an individual.

for me :

Gyul :

Seungyeon : Trot (she gets really happy when it comes to singing Trot. lol)

Sunghee : Ballad & R&B

Hara : Sweet Bubblegum Songs. i can also see her do songs like Hyori's. (Toc Toc Toc, 10 mins etc) and also dance music?

Nicole : R&B

Jiyoung : Hip Pop, sweet bubblegum songs (like Kissing U. lol)

i cant think of Gyul's. T.T

Wholeheartedly agree with you!

Gyuri would be Ballad.

Seungyeon definitely right with Trot xD, Sunghee yup, Nicole also Hip-hop, Jiyoung + Hara u got right on the money :thumbup:.

Oh I also think Seungyeon is perfect for Ballads too!

Edited by KokoroBeach

For it me it would be

Gyuri: strong song like break it, or ballad

:D

Seungyeon: ballad/trots song like when she sang omani(don't know how to spell it sorry) :cry:

HARA: I see her sing song like bubblegum pop songs like pretty girls :)

Jiyoung: would be cute song like kissing you, gee :eyelove:

Nicole: It would be like pop/hip hop/R&B/ ballads :)

If each KARA member had the opportunity to have a solo project, similar to 2NE1 members having solo projects (Kiss - Dara, You and I - Bom, etc) or 4Minute's Hyuna and Jiyoon, what kind of music would you want to hear from each member?

Personally for me:

Gyuri - I would love to see her develope her goddess image on stage...as in charasmatic. I want to she her showcasing her vocals with a R&B and Pop fused song.

Seungyeon - I want see her sing a sad ballad with a sad music video much like Zhang Liyin's "Timeless".

Nicole - Definitely some electro-hiphop with sick moves, sick beats, sick vocals, sick lyrics, innovative, and no autotone. I want to see her portray a different side of her.

Hara - Seriously I would like to see her do a catchy rock-electronica song. I think it would suit her. And of course, I would like to see her showcase her awesome dancing capabilities.

Jiyoung - I WANT TO SEE HER BEING CHARASMATIC, I know that she has a fierce G-YOUNG inside of her. I would like to see her perform a catchy, innovative dance track that suits her age...kinda like Chu~♡ but not really =P

What do you guys think?

I completely agree. :D

• 2 months later...