Member's Style & Image

chupachups

If DSP give them each an opportunity to release a solo song, which style do you think will fit in well with them as an individual.

for me :

Gyul :

Seungyeon : Trot (she gets really happy when it comes to singing Trot. lol)

Sunghee : Ballad & R&B

Hara : Sweet Bubblegum Songs. i can also see her do songs like Hyori's. (Toc Toc Toc, 10 mins etc) and also dance music?

Nicole : R&B

Jiyoung : Hip Pop, sweet bubblegum songs (like Kissing U. lol)

i cant think of Gyul's. T.T

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Gyul's.. pop ballads lol

Sy: pop/bubble gum songs :lol:.. trot too if she really wanted too lol

Sunghee: R&B ballads

Nicole: dance with mixture of R&B :D

Hara:

Jiyoung: bubble gum/ sugar pop

honestly.. i don't even have clue as to what kind of music Hara likes..

she's never mentioned anything XD

for me uhm Gyul: Trot, I heard she likes singing trot and is good in it

SeungYunnie: Pop or Ballad

SeungJa: definitely ballad

Maknae Cole: R&B, Pop, Ballad

Hara: R&B, Pop

Maknae Young: Bubblegum Pop

• 2 weeks later...

Gyuri: Pop-Ballads

SeungYeon: High female parts/pop

Nicole: R&B/Hip-Pop

Hara: Pop

Jiyoung: Pop

I think Gyuri's voice sounded great when hitting that note in 'Now'; songs like that would showcase her vocals well (her voice is very unique imo!). SY sounds really cute in Nassun's 'Come to Play', if she had singing parts like that I think she can show off her charm well. Nicole, need I say more? Hehe ^_^ I wouldn't say she's really Hip hop, but something like Break It (but w/ more of a hip hop feel) does well for her. I think Hara's more suited for dancing. I shouldn't say anything till she improves, but for now she's doing okay in the pop department--I can't imagine her doing anything else hehe. Baby Jing is definitely cute pop heehee :D

All the girls fit pop well though, so that's always on their list!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gyul : ballads...shes good

Seungyeon : i think shell do good in ballads

Sunghee : R&B

Hara : bubble gum pop...the transition into other types

Nicole : ballads

Jiyoung : bubble gum pop because she is so cutesy

i think the whole group can do ballads!

Gyul : ballads...shes good

Seungyeon : i think shell do good in ballads

Sunghee : R&B

Hara : bubble gum pop...the transition into other types

Nicole : ballads

Jiyoung : bubble gum pop because she is so cutesy

i think the whole group can do ballads!

hmm..i second the motion!!

• 2 weeks later...

this is sort of hard because some mebers fit into loads of different style

nicole: definatly RnB and maybe rap actually no dance!

Gyuri: pop ballad

Hara: pop?

Sungyeon: ballads I dont really know bout trot maybe?

Jiyoung: she fits into really girly image music she fits into kara's style easily! but yeah pop

sungyeon was hardest to decide I think and same with hara

• 1 month later...

I have no idea what all these genre's mean ... But .. Oh well.

Gyul : Something sweet and low pitch .. Maybe a ballad or a duet with ..Mm .. Evan ..

Seungyeon : Something high pitch .. Not ALL high pitch just when the moment comes XD

Sunghee : .. She can pull off any genre .. But to me .. Her voice is amazing when its high (:

Hara : .. I think something sexy .. Like Lee hyori .. U go girl? Or 2ne1 like lollipop?

Nicole : Her voice goes really nice and sweet when its low too ..

Jiyoung : Maybe some SNSD songs..? Like Merry go around..? Or wonder girls .. Like tell me?

• 2 weeks later...

haha so according to gyulhamcole's mini concert selections:

gyuri: pop ballad

seungyeon: pop

nicole: r&b ballad lol

that should give us an idea..

• 7 months later...

If each KARA member had the opportunity to have a solo project, similar to 2NE1 members having solo projects (Kiss - Dara, You and I - Bom, etc) or 4Minute's Hyuna and Jiyoon, what kind of music would you want to hear from each member?

Personally for me:

Gyuri - I would love to see her develope her goddess image on stage...as in charasmatic. I want to she her showcasing her vocals with a R&B and Pop fused song.

Seungyeon - I want see her sing a sad ballad with a sad music video much like Zhang Liyin's "Timeless".

Nicole - Definitely some electro-hiphop with sick moves, sick beats, sick vocals, sick lyrics, innovative, and no autotone. I want to see her portray a different side of her.

Hara - Seriously I would like to see her do a catchy rock-electronica song. I think it would suit her. And of course, I would like to see her showcase her awesome dancing capabilities.

Jiyoung - I WANT TO SEE HER BEING CHARASMATIC, I know that she has a fierce G-YOUNG inside of her. I would like to see her perform a catchy, innovative dance track that suits her age...kinda like Chu~♡ but not really =P

What do you guys think?

Edited by NiRi

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really want Gyuri to perform like a ParkBom song ;D I think it would suit her well lool

Seungyeon I'm not exactly sure for her sorry !

Nicole? HaraGoo? I would say I want a duo for them! They would be an amazing duo just because their the same age and they both can sing/dance extremely well ;D

and lastly Jiyoung I think I would want to see her sing a song from the Pretty Girl album it would definitely suit her well (:

^^ I agree that gyuri would fit at park bom style when she solo'ed

I also agree with NiRi that seungyeon would fit singing ballad with a sad MV..

I would like to see Nicole doing the Leehyori type...

Honestly I really want to see Hara doing Dramas and Movies.. I would like to see her acting skills... having lead roles and being paired with top actors.. I think it would be really awesome for her!

Lastly, I would like to see Jing doing like IU.. I think it would fit her.. Maintaining her aegyo... keke^.^ IU sing both ballad and cutesy songs..

so Jing could really show her vocals..