• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
liih carvalho

[Nicori] Nicole's new hair

27 posts in this topic

tumblr_mq3x6sUK1j1s5x9xro1_500.jpg

RvfgXFA.jpg

BLwvg3RCYAEs-Ho.jpg+large.jpg

582075_532579030135275_1873463817_n.jpg

Hey Guys~ Have you noticed that Nicole cut her hair, right?

I loved the new haircut! Although I really like her with long hair, this new haircut suits very well in her. <3

She is sexy, cute and mature~~~

And, what you guys think? Let's spazz here... tell me your opinion

At least it's not a tombish hair style, but it really suits with her ^^

More mature style.
I guess that I like (?); honestly, nicole always looks pretty.

I think LoveAction called it right. She looks really mature with this style. I think it is time for a sophisiticated Nicole.

I loveeee her new hair..she is one of the few idols that can pull off short hair

At least it's not a tombish hair style, but it really suits with her ^^

I think so :P

To me, Nicole also looks different with the new hair style. Whenever she made a new haircut, the difference is quite obvious as if she'd turned into another person :ph34r:

I think this photo makes her hair look so nice <3

BMymndMCAAA-PcI.jpg+large.jpg

I think this photo makes her hair look so nice <3 BMymndMCAAA-PcI.jpg+large.jpg

agree

hmmm is it me or Nicole haven't sleep properly lately??,,,,, she looks really tired

^ There's no doubt that she's probably been super tired lately, due to all of their schedules and events and whatnot. :( It's a bit more apparent in that picture, I think. But I'm just happy that she still seems to be enjoying herself; from that sweet and bright smile that she has in all of her recent selcas, haha!

I love her new haircut; she's always been gorgeous and able to pull off both short and long hair extremely well, imo <3 I also really like the little curls at the end rather than just leaving it straight down (it makes a simple hairstyle 'pop!' imo, and as people mentioned, it makes her look mature but with like a very fun and youthful vibe to it. It fits Nicole really well! <3 I'm not too big of a fan of the bleach blonde (I prefer the warmer/golden blonde from before), but I definitely don't hate it - it's just going to take a bit to get used to.

The haircut looks really good on her though <333333

Nicole, you so pretty ;____;

Edited by teaparty

i just dont like her short hair..

kinda weird

I really like her hair, but i would have loved to see her with long hair (her own hair not extensions). She's had it short so often.

she love short hair thats why often having it...
well just going to support her whatever style it is...

I prefered her black / brown hair.
Isn't it look sexier?

I love the haircut, but that bright blonde tone is too exagerated for her, I hope she dye her hair back to brown or natural color, this is more lovely

pkbq.jpg

with dark hair again ~

1 person likes this

Woah! Back to black? Yes please :3

She really looks good when her hair is blonde... or am I just used to it?? :gemshout:

I`m always attracted to girls with short hair.(idk why though o.0 )  :gemflower: 

and in my opinion, she looks great in any hair color.~

The color hair really suits her well! I wonder if she changed for the japanese debut? :P

tumblr_nkqma7U0GF1smfklzo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nkqmdko1Ze1smfklzo9_500.jpg