9. Seohyun (Girls Generation)

10. Min (Miss A)

11.Soyu (SISTAR)

12. Jungshin (CNBLUE)

13. Hara (KARA)

14. Minho (SHINee)

15. Hoya (Infinite)

16. Sungyeol (Infinite)

This topic was made for spazz, news, images and videos of the best friends of '91 line'

who would not want to be part of this group?

So, share everything about 91 line ^^

Key recently said that there are 16 people in the 91 line, lets list them!

1. Nicole (KARA)

2. Key (SHINee)

3. Jinwoon (2am)

4. Jaejin (FT Island)

5. Mir (MBLAQ)

6. Dongwoon (B2ST)

7. Woohyun (Infinite)

8. Nana (After School)

10. Min (Miss A)

11.Soyu (SISTAR) - but she is born in 1992 :gemhuh:

Not sure if we should include Minho (SHINee) and Hara (KARA) though, I hardly see them mentioned with the 91 line

Key recently said that there are 16 people in the 91 line, lets list them!

1. Nicole (KARA)

2. Key (SHINee)

3. Jinwoon (2am)

4. Jaejin (FT Island)

5. Mir (MBLAQ)

6. Dongwoon (B2ST)

7. Woohyun (Infinite)

8. Nana (After School)

10. Min (Miss A)

11.Soyu (SISTAR) - but she is born in 1992 :gemhuh:

Not sure if we should include Minho (SHINee) and Hara (KARA) though, I hardly see them mentioned with the 91 line

THANK YOU for the list..actually i want to post here but i don't know WHO'S WHO?hehehe

I think Minho and Hara are include in the list coz Nicole herself mentioned in KBS Entertainment Relay during Tokyo Dome interview that Hara and Minho are part of 91 line. Also during recent radio show of Shinee in Cultwo Show,Minho and Key mentioned there are 16 people in 91 line and Minho said they talked about everything and whining everyday in 91line group Kakaotalk :gemshout:

I do believe orginally Nicole had two set of 91' friends. It originally started off with her, Key, JinWoon, DongWoo, JaeJin, and Mir. Nicole and the boys. That was when people started noticing the group and when they themselves started acknowledging it. Nicole's other set of 91' friends were the girls that started off with SeoHyun and Hara, and then Nana came in to the picture. But I have yet to see Nana interact with SeoHyun and Hara, or any other 91' members yet. Nicole and Min were/are close from way before debut as well so it was an obvious she is part of the group from the start. SoYu is close with SeoHyun so you can say that she's part of the female side of Nicole's 91' groups. But I think these days it has been blended together. I guess with Key's recruit of WooHyun and I guess WooHyun bringing in SungYeol and Hoya. Seriously, I want to see a special stage with these kids.

Mir mentions 91 line in his Thanks To:
"To my friends who are living this difficult celebrity lifestyle- the person that gave me a lot of strength Bora, Nicole, LE, Jinwoon, Kibum, Minho, Jae Jin, Jeong Shin, Dong Woon, Woo Hyun, “Bbang Ggoo Ddoong Ggoo,” Min Young, Doo Joon, Hyung Sik, Jun.K hyoung, destiny Nam JiHyun noona. Because of all of you I really enjoyed the broadcasts!!"

Translation credit: pigrabbit @ absolutemblaq.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...