• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
AnnDropsBy

What are your favorite parts of the Honey MV?

80 posts in this topic

I thought since there already was a Pretty Girl thread for this, why not make a Honey one?

For me, every second was my favorite (lol) but there are those instances I look forward to. They look so angelic here, btw. (*snifff* our girls grow up so fast~)

Never mind that. So, here are mine:

1) At about 0:21, when they all do the point thing after the sway thing and then they close up Seungyeon's face--- <33 I think it's the way she looks at the camera which makes her look really great.

2) Gyuri's part 0:32. She looks so amazing <3 Anyway, there was this pause before she looked at the camera and I was like .. *spazz spazz*

3) I love all their Honey chorus <33

What are yours?

[Jiyoung looked mature and adorable here~]

>.<

Edited by AnnLovesKara

for me, i just love the concept of it all. The girls look fantastic and

so pure!! >__< there were alot of awesome parts in the video! i cant

just pick one, lols....

I love the whole mv because they are so pretty in it.

But my favorite parts are the first JiYoung solo moment.

I love this passage so much and more especially the way they frame her.

And also the first SeungYeon moment when we see her holding the phone.

In fact I simply love the telephone passage :)

Edited by Solin

Okay, certain moments that I really love (:

All the layered shots (: They are like amaijing ^^

- Jiyoung behind the grilles.

- Gyuri framed by the doors.

- Seungyeon behind the bed frame.

- Nicole through the glass.

Awww. Hara didn't get any ):

- Gyuri's solo shots.

- Seungyeon's phone shot.

- Nicole's rap <3

- Hara's solo stare shot.

- Jiyoung's "strong woman"!

- Honeycomb flashing across the dance shot <3

gosh can we pick one??? really?

lol

well my MOST MOST fav are~

in order

1. Seungyeon's phone scene! She's too OMG.

2. when Jiyoung held the teddy bear and look at the camera faint

3. Nicole's Rap

4 all of the other scene lol

of course, i like all the scenes where they showed the 'honey' dance. (duh haha)

and i like the solo scenes of the girls in front of the.. honeycomb bg? haha.

they looked pretty there, and also at the breakdown part where their solo scenes are like flashing from nicole to seungyeon to gyuri to hara to jiyoung (iono what order but it was fast and coool! haha)

i like Nicole's Rap & Jiyoung stitching up the Teddy scenes. lol the overall effect is really nice. very soft and feminine. it's kind of plain too but that gives off a mysterious vibe to mv? haha.

and yep yep, the honeycomb is clever. haha

I think this mv shows how the girls have really grown up :D

JY's sad scenes were absolutely adorable!! And Gyuri looked like a real goddess :lol:

I wish they left SY's hair down when it was her single shots :/ Oh and Nicole's phone scenes were so mature! It's like enchanting haha. Hara was really cute but I wish she could've looked a little happier :/

I love love love the parts when they have their phones lolol it's so nice and <33

and i love this one part with Gyul where she has the flower and she's kind of putting it down. and for Jiyoung there's this part that she turns around suddenly and her eyes are like OMG WOAH and i really like the flashy thing that goes on between the dancing scene and the other scene lol.

I love the whole new concept for this MV. The girls look pure and angelic. ♥ I really like their dresses. I just found the honeycomb in the background to be deceptive since the only thing that had to do with bees was the name of the song and that haha.

i actually like all the parts of the mv~

seriously.. i love every seconds of it...

but i have to pick JUST 1..

it'll always be Nicole's rap first.. and the the end of her rap, she'll do the 'kiss me goodnight' OMG she's just too cute there!!!! >.<

and serious seriously!!! Jiyoungie really looks sooo mature in here... and agree to mostly everyone... when Jiyoung was gazing at the camera... OMG so nice...

and i love all the parts that the staffs have set for their avatar GIF.. so nice :D

i love the whole mv..

so there are just too many part i like to mention ...

I like the individual part, when they pick the phone...

They look so gorgeous. White is really fit with Kara, from "If yo wanna" I had recognized that.

Yeah, their new look is definitely a nice upgrade. It totally fits them nicely- especially for Gyuri.

Gotta love the English rapping by Nicole and a nice spin move from all five girls. :rolleyes:

the CHORUS. i would go seeing the chorus everywhere...if people wouldn't give me weird looks when i sing it out loud.... i prefer their live perf than their mv... =/

NICOLE'S RAP, NICOLE'S RAP!

-waves waves-

AHAHA, seriously, her rap blew me away! literally! xD

'honey' is like, one of my fave songs now. xD

i cant stop listening to it. (((:

I love it all :33

the MV is :thumbup: i like every moment of it!

i think nicole's rap is the best! and the dance at the beginning. their expressions are cute...

i personally like the part where they are dancing because i like to dance aloong with them and kinda learn dance moves...lol

i love it all.:D.....the whole mv is prefect