What are your favorite parts of the Honey MV?

AnnDropsBy

I thought since there already was a Pretty Girl thread for this, why not make a Honey one?

For me, every second was my favorite (lol) but there are those instances I look forward to. They look so angelic here, btw. (*snifff* our girls grow up so fast~)

Never mind that. So, here are mine:

1) At about 0:21, when they all do the point thing after the sway thing and then they close up Seungyeon's face--- <33 I think it's the way she looks at the camera which makes her look really great.

2) Gyuri's part 0:32. She looks so amazing <3 Anyway, there was this pause before she looked at the camera and I was like .. *spazz spazz*

3) I love all their Honey chorus <33

What are yours?

[Jiyoung looked mature and adorable here~]

>.<

Edited by AnnLovesKara

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the whole mv because they are so pretty in it.

But my favorite parts are the first JiYoung solo moment.

I love this passage so much and more especially the way they frame her.

And also the first SeungYeon moment when we see her holding the phone.

In fact I simply love the telephone passage :)

Edited by Solin

Okay, certain moments that I really love (:

All the layered shots (: They are like amaijing ^^

- Jiyoung behind the grilles.

- Gyuri framed by the doors.

- Seungyeon behind the bed frame.

- Nicole through the glass.

Awww. Hara didn't get any ):

- Gyuri's solo shots.

- Seungyeon's phone shot.

- Nicole's rap <3

- Hara's solo stare shot.

- Jiyoung's "strong woman"!

- Honeycomb flashing across the dance shot <3

of course, i like all the scenes where they showed the 'honey' dance. (duh haha)

and i like the solo scenes of the girls in front of the.. honeycomb bg? haha.

they looked pretty there, and also at the breakdown part where their solo scenes are like flashing from nicole to seungyeon to gyuri to hara to jiyoung (iono what order but it was fast and coool! haha)

I think this mv shows how the girls have really grown up :D

JY's sad scenes were absolutely adorable!! And Gyuri looked like a real goddess :lol:

I wish they left SY's hair down when it was her single shots :/ Oh and Nicole's phone scenes were so mature! It's like enchanting haha. Hara was really cute but I wish she could've looked a little happier :/

I love love love the parts when they have their phones lolol it's so nice and <33

and i love this one part with Gyul where she has the flower and she's kind of putting it down. and for Jiyoung there's this part that she turns around suddenly and her eyes are like OMG WOAH and i really like the flashy thing that goes on between the dancing scene and the other scene lol.

I love the whole new concept for this MV. The girls look pure and angelic. ♥ I really like their dresses. I just found the honeycomb in the background to be deceptive since the only thing that had to do with bees was the name of the song and that haha.

i actually like all the parts of the mv~

seriously.. i love every seconds of it...

but i have to pick JUST 1..

it'll always be Nicole's rap first.. and the the end of her rap, she'll do the 'kiss me goodnight' OMG she's just too cute there!!!! >.<

and serious seriously!!! Jiyoungie really looks sooo mature in here... and agree to mostly everyone... when Jiyoung was gazing at the camera... OMG so nice...

and i love all the parts that the staffs have set for their avatar GIF.. so nice :D

i love the whole mv..

so there are just too many part i like to mention ...

the CHORUS. i would go seeing the chorus everywhere...if people wouldn't give me weird looks when i sing it out loud.... i prefer their live perf than their mv... =/

• 3 weeks later...