What are your favorite parts of the Honey MV?

AnnDropsBy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the whole mv was just pwnsome, so it might be a little bit hard to choose. x.o But, if I did have to choose, one of my MOST favorite parts would have to be around the 2:25 mark of the mv where all the members are doing that train-like motion. It's just really really cute in some way. Other than that, the whole thing rules!

i gotta say , i am impress with ji young . she looks different and gorgeous in HONEY , but im lovin every minute of it . now i listen it wayyy to much because the song is so addicted . all my friend is now annoyed by me . because every time im around them . i always sing honey plus the infamous 'licking' honey dance move :D:wub::lol::P hahahahaha !!! well im just trying to spread the HONEY virus to all of my friend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree...all of it...ahaks...

N the klimax part...when the chorus is playing...

Until my fren [boy] doing dat dance also...haha

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite part of the Honey MV? It happens right after Nicole Raps. Hara starts singing her part...

but then right after, the music stops for like a split second, and Seungyeon comes out, and goes...

"Nomu bara ba kureeeeei, no mami konoooooo WONHEEEEEEEIIIII!!!!! Love that parrrrt XD

• 1 month later...

i really like the dance movement where they push hand out finger pointing up and then down in the beginning of the song, all of them looked so serious and i dunno why but i always look forward to this whenever they sing honey live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...