#1: 2013 Karaholic Song Rankings - Voting Ended - Winner: Step

2013 Karaholic Song Rankings: #1  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your #1 KARA song? (pick max 3)

Hello everyone,

In anticipation of KARA's comeback, I will be starting up the 2013 Karaholic Song Rankings again! I ran it last year, but it only made it to song #8... here are the results of last year:

Results of 2012:

Top KARA Songs of 2012:
1. STEP, tiebreaker, 75.00% of votes, (Runner Up: Pandora)
2. Pandora, 27.27% of votes, (Runner Up: Lupin/Mister, 18.18% of votes)
3. Lupin, 29.63% of votes, (Runner Up: Mister, 14.81% of votes)
4. Mister, 30.77% of votes, (Runner Up: Girls' Power, 19.23% of votes)
5. Honey, 28.57% of votes, (Runner Up: I Am (Ing), 21.43% of votes)
6. I Am (Ing), 31.03% of votes, (Runner Up: Jumping, 17.24% of votes)
7. Girls' Power, tiebreaker, 75.00% of votes, (Runner Up: Jumping)

Runner Ups for 2012:

Jet Coaster Love

Miss U

Speed Up

Wanna

Jumping

Instructions:
1. Vote for your favourite KARA song (pick maximum of 3)
2. State a reason why (optional)
3. Nominate the next song that should be put in the next poll so we can vote for it in the next one

Nomination:

Rollin' - 1

My Darling - 2

Missing - 2

Orion - 2

Winter Magic - 1

Binks - 1

Whisper - 1

Idiot - 1

Umbrella - 1

I have compiled a list of 20 songs that we will use for the #1. If your song isn't up there, please vote in the next song! Vote and nominate!

Voting ends in 48 hours from the start of this topic.. so June 4/5, depending on where you live!

For a complete list of songs you can nominate in, check out the Songbox: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showforum=44

Let's get pumped up for KARA's comeback!

-flamestalker

I had a hard time choosing but in the end it came down to Step and Lupin AND HONEY!!! Because I became a fan in 2010 and Lupin came out just about the perfect time, and Honey was actually the first song I listened to.. And then I chose Step because that was the first comeback after the whole controversy and I teared when I listened to it. So I rocked and partied hard to it kyahahahaha!! My EXTREME spazzy days! Gyah! XDD I NOMINATE 'ROLLIN' IN THE NEXT ONEEEEE!!!

Voted Mister, Pandora, Step.

Mister was the first KARA song I listened to.. Pandora is probably my favourite.. and Step is just so amazing! I love the costumes =)

Nominating My Darling, it has to be my favourite non-hit track.

since i like most of them so it's very hard to choose so i will have to choose based on the song i hear the most.

First song would be "I'll Be There" since it's one of the songs in my bed time playlist. :teary::lazy:

Mister's sexiness and JCL's cuteness :VxmQu: is what got me into KARA in the first place. And nominating Pandora coz it's just pure awesomeness! :shining:

Why only three songs can be chosen? I voted Bye Bye Happy Day,Miss U and Step. I want to vote more too but max only three... >.< I usually liked KARA happy songs because it's brings out KARA-happiness.. LOL Anyway, I love all their songs..

since i like most of them so it's very hard to choose so i will have to choose based on the song i hear the most.

First song would be "I'll Be There" since it's one of the songs in my bed time playlist. :teary::lazy:

Mister's sexiness and JCL's cuteness :VxmQu: is what got me into KARA in the first place. And nominating Pandora coz it's just pure awesomeness! :shining:

NarKara, you have to nominate a song that is not on the list yet so we can vote next time! hehe

Why only three songs can be chosen? I voted Bye Bye Happy Day,Miss U and Step. I want to vote more too but max only three... >.< I usually liked KARA happy songs because it's brings out KARA-happiness.. LOL Anyway, I love all their songs..

I would vote for them all too if I could.

Woot finally this is back.

Voted for Wanna, Step, and Dear Kamilia. < The 3 songs that I liked the most. Still hoping for Wanna to win >.<

Going to nominate Missing. Its a very nice soothing song. :good:

I had choose "I'll Be There", "Rock U" and "SOS"....

"I'll Be There", Iikes its song lyric and rhythm very much, a bit of Europe style, and take out some sad feeling......really touched by this song....

"Rock U", this is the first song of KARA after many incidents and they come back with more power, except it's cute, and meaningful, important for us..........

"SOS", whenever I listen to this song, my stressful day can be gone immediately, this song makes me believe that KARA always by my side and I got more energy from this song.......

I want to nominate the song,"Orion", "Beautiful Night", "Lonely", "Secret World", "Rider" and "Winter Magic"......

Actually, all of KARA's song is my favourite and I love them very much....Thanks to KARA for giving me such a special gift.....^^

yeah i vote for Lupin Step & JCL... btw i love all kara songs :geminluv:

i choose lupin because its the first song from kara i ever heard before i know them in 2010..

step is awesome and the only kara's song that i can do the choreography.. :gemhoho: ..and JCL is so catchy..

Nominating : orion and missing

Top Three KARA Songs (MVs)

• As for myself, I would probably, most certainly, definitely choose in this order: STEP, Pandora, and Mister. (Music Video)

Reasoning Behind

• STEP = Overall, I felt like the outfits on most of the performances of STEP were pretty darn solid throughout and brightened all of the members up (World Debut Quality).
  • Pandora = I just really liked the theme of the song and how the elements were put to use amazingly to put this music video together.
  • Mister = Why even bother asking on this one, because it will always be within top 3 (World Debut Quality).

Nomination

• Binks = I would personally recommend this since I really felt that this brought me back to what KARA's main conceptual frame was of "sweet melody," or their name in other words.

It's always hard to choose between their singles.

I chose Honey because it's the first song that i heard and love it very much.

Next is Pandora, since it's the first comeback after i became Kamilia. The concept and song is great, and it goes really well with remix.haha

The third is S.O.S. It's a fun and cheerful song despite the lyric itself. ^^ and the atmosphere in concert really great.

It's really hard to left Lupin and Step

For nomination... Can't think right now..

voted for Step, Mister, BBHD...

For Step, I'm very participate on step comeback, too amazing for me. with powerful and colourful image

for mister.. because this song bring KARA image for a long time and many reason I couldn't bring right now

BBHD.. the song is very catchy to me, I like the lyric cause I'm on graduate mood at that time

nominate: umbrella

I voted for Mister, Step and Honey

Mister was the first song I heard cause my cousin told me to listen to it then..

Step was my second to listen to and that was the song i fell inlove with KARA

and Honey cause its my alarm clock so whenever i wake up thats the first song I hear :)

I voted for Bye Bye Happy Days, Dear Kamilia and Lupin

• Bye Bye Happy Days - I graduated from secondary school last year and I love the lyrics. It reminds me to look forward to the future instead of crying over the past
  • Dear Kamilia - I love this song because it's dedicated to Kamilia. So meaningful :gemheart:
  • Lupin - I love the lyrics because it gets my spirits up :energetic:

I would like to nominate for Break It :D