[2013.06.04] KARA's male co-stars for their upcoming drama 'Secret Love' revealed

edr49890

KARA_1370310813_af_org.jpg

The four mystery men for the upcoming five-part drama 'Secret Love', starring KARA, have now been revealed!
The actors cast so far are Ji Chang Wook, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Kwang Soo, and Kim Young Kwang, and a fifth one is currently in the process of being finalized.
As mentioned previously, Gyuri, Hara, Seungyeon, Jiyoung, and Nicole will star in the five-part romantic melodrama featuring one act plays led by each of the five members. The drama will touch upon the different kinds of love including one-sided love, first love, breakups, and more.
A representative commented, "The collaboration of PD Kim Kyu Tae, who is known for his excellent cinematography, and popular girl group KARA is already receiving a hot response from fans overseas. As the male co-stars cast are also popular in Asia, this will open up a new market in Hallyu dramas."
The show is planned to premiere in Korea first and then broadcast later in other countries across Asia.
========================================================================================================================================================================================================
OFFICIAL THREAD
click here:
Other Info:
Shared by Fantomas
[upcoming Drama 2013] Secret Love - Miniseries (시크릿 러브)
SECRET LOVE
(시크릿 러브)

Broadcast Channel: TBD
Producer/Director: Kim Gyu-tae (Mace Entertainment Productions)
Scriptwriter:
Broadcast Period: TBD
Episodes: Five (5)
Air Time: TBD

Press Conference: TBD
Filming: 15 May 2013 - 2 June 2013
Official Website: TBD
Official Blog: TBD

"Secret Love" is written as an Omnibus Mini-Series consisting of 5 episodes, focusing on the ups-and-downs of love relationships such as a first love, breakups, secret crushes, etc. Each episode features a member of the girl group KARA, teamed up with a leading man (casting may change as more information is known). "Secret Love" will be produced in advance, then be aired in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asian countries.

(Work in progress and will be updated shortly!)

ParkGyuriHeadshot_zpscb3f7ea0.jpgJCWHeadshot_zps69150df1.jpg

Park Gyu-ri (박규리) Ji Chang-wook (지창욱)

Synopsis: TBD

NicoleHeadshot_zps20d51f91.jpgLeeKwangsooHeadshot_zpsd366b821.jpg

Nicole (니콜) Lee Kwang-soo (이광수)

HanSeungyeonHeadshot_zpsea4c82bd.jpg [picture to follow]

Han Seung-yeon TBD

GooHaraHeadshot_zps3872529b.jpgKimYoungkwangHeadshot_zpsa965445a.jpg

Goo Ha-ra (구하라) Kim Young-kwang (김영광)

Synopsys: A college student who sets off to fulfill her bucket list after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Goo Hara stars as the sick student, while Kim Young-kwang will appear as a man she happens to meet at her destination and falls in love with.

[KangJi-youngHeadshot_zps6e03a037.jpgBaeSoobinHeadshot_zps89a94a77.jpg

Kang Ji-young (강지영) Bae Soo-bin (배수빈)

Credit: http://forums.soompi...niseries-시크릿-러브

Credit: So it turns out to be Nicole with Kwang Soo, not Gyuri :happy: And Hammie is still forever alone :donthinkso: :hurr:

• Like 1

I think Lee KwangSoo will get bullied by SPARTA Nicole..LOL just kidding..xDD

:gemcheer: SecretLove!DAEBAK! :gemcheer:

im not sure how their episode can be melodrama..

bcause i imagine about dorky nicole and funny kwang soo..already LOL when think about them..

Nicole + Kwang Soo will be a very fun couple to watch, guaranteed ! :D

And Hammie as usual :foreveralone: even in the early stage of casting match ups lolol

Not entirely sure on how all of this will play out, but I'm certainly excited with this! especially with Nicole's pairing! Makes me smile just by thinking about it :3 :geminluv:

I think this would be her thing..loool Even before the pairings were revealed, i'm like 'is she going to be forever alone again?' hahaha and yup, so far it is true... hahah so jokes! Hammie's probably like 'Kang Dongwon or NOBODY!' hahah Anyway, I really can't see how Nicole & Kwangsoo (if the pairing is true) to be a melodrama....I would imagine it as a very light, funny drama. Aww...Jing with a one-sided love for an Ahjussi...She'll cry~~

THanks for the info.

for some reason, i really think nicole & kwangsoo's episode is going to be hilarious. i just can't picture kwangsoo playing a serious character haha

but gyuri & ji chang wook! my gawsh, they're both so..wow. haha, i'm excited to see the chemistry between them!

and jiyoungie and bae soo bin? ..he's kind of..really old. i'm curious to see how well they'll act together.

sigh, anyway. can't wait to watch this!!! :D

I think Lee KwangSoo will get bullied by SPARTA Nicole..LOL just kidding..xDD

:gemcheer: SecretLove!DAEBAK! :gemcheer:

im not sure how their episode can be melodrama..

bcause i imagine about dorky nicole and funny kwang soo..already LOL when think about them..

why hammie dont have a partner???why only hammie forever alone???why..did dsp wont let hammie falling in love?????plizz make it she in love once..!!

Wow~ Lee Kwangsoo! This is going to be fun :w00t:

I hope that Seungyeon will be paired up with Kang Dongwon. She must be over the moon if it really happens :gemhoho:

Nicole + Kwang Soo will be a very fun couple to watch, guaranteed ! :D

And Hammie as usual :foreveralone: even in the early stage of casting match ups lolol

Not entirely sure on how all of this will play out, but I'm certainly excited with this! especially with Nicole's pairing! Makes me smile just by thinking about it :3 :geminluv:

I think this would be her thing..loool Even before the pairings were revealed, i'm like 'is she going to be forever alone again?' hahaha and yup, so far it is true... hahah so jokes! Hammie's probably like 'Kang Dongwon or NOBODY!' hahah Anyway, I really can't see how Nicole & Kwangsoo (if the pairing is true) to be a melodrama....I would imagine it as a very light, funny drama. Aww...Jing with a one-sided love for an Ahjussi...She'll cry~~

THanks for the info.

Too bad...I would love to see Seungyeon with Bae Soo Bin. Wonder who will have the chance to be paired with her.

Thanks for the news ^^

BTW, Nicole and Kwangsoo?? really? hahahhahaha

this gonna be fun~

for some reason, i really think nicole & kwangsoo's episode is going to be hilarious. i just can't picture kwangsoo playing a serious character haha

but gyuri & ji chang wook! my gawsh, they're both so..wow. haha, i'm excited to see the chemistry between them!

and jiyoungie and bae soo bin? ..he's kind of..really old. i'm curious to see how well they'll act together.

sigh, anyway. can't wait to watch this!!! :D

Here's Official Thread for Secret LOVE KARA

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14624

Ugh. Bae Soo Bin with Jiyoung. He's so old. No offense, not a big fan of his. But I'm excited for the rest of the actors though, especially Kwang Soo. He's such a great and hilarious actor.

I love the cast (Except for bae soo bin-sorry) The age difference between bae soo bin and Jiyoung is huge. I think it would be more comfortable for Jiyoung to act with someone close to her age. But that's my opinion. Besides that, I'm really happy for the drama. It sounds really interesting so far. Poor Hammie, where's your male lead :(