[2013.06.04] [NEWS] KARA

Lupang

YXfqQUJ.jpg

KARA’s Seungyeon and 2AM’s Jinwoon have taken up the challenge of dubbing.

The dubbing cast for the Korean version of the animation movie “Epic” was recently confirmed. Seungyeon will be the voice of M.K (Mary Katherine) while Jinwoon will play the role of Nod.

“Epic” is produced by Blue Sky Studios, who has produced hit animation movies like “Ice Age”. This movie is said to have high quality visuals and 3D effects along with the voices of acclaimed Hollywood stars.

Seungyeon made a strong impression with the latest SBS drama “Jang Ok-Jung” and was told that this was a professional start to her acting career. She will be voicing M.K, the main character who wanders into the forest by accident. Through this character, Seungyeon is expected to show off a new attractive side of her. M.K finds herself caught up in an adventure to save a world in the middle of the forest where nobody has seen or believe in. This energetic and daring character is voiced over by Amanda Seyfried, who starred in films like “Les Misérables” and “Mamma Mia!”.

Jinwoon will play the character of a rebellious and solitary young warrior named Nod. Nod fights against Mandrake, who plans to destroy the forest. When asked about his thoughts about his first dubbing role, Jinwoon replied, “It is difficult as this is my first time. However, it is very interesting and fun.”

“Epic” tells of a story of a young girl, M.K, who chanced upon a secret world in the middle of the forest and gets caught up in the fight between the warriors who protect the forest and the evil creatures who plan to destroy it. This movie will be released in Korea on 7 August.

Source: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1970454&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter (Dated 4 June 2013) Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

THEY REALLY LOOK GOOD together ..love you HAMMIE ..you so lovable in this picture ..sooooooooo feminine

Hammie looks quite attractive here! Jinwoon is... still Jinwoon lol. I do think they'll be able to pull this project greatly and I certainly will be looking forward to this :D

Good news

Hammie must be happy

Hammie looks quite attractive here! Jinwoon is... still Jinwoon lol. I do think they'll be able to pull this project greatly and I certainly will be looking forward to this :D

:gemheart::gemheart::gemheart::gemheart::gemheart::gemheart::gemheart:

1fLYBVW.jpg

D0M8mo4.jpg