Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

Here the article about Gyuri's episode synopsis of Secret Love drama. Based on the article released before,first its Hara and now its Gyul, I think theyll released each article on each members synopsis.

media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130610173609835

Hope someone can translate this a lil it^^

Here the article about Gyuri's episode synopsis of Secret Love drama. Based on the article released before,first its Hara and now its Gyul, I think theyll released each article on each members synopsis.

media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130610173609835

Hope someone can translate this a lil it^^

WOW thank you lets spread this one and let them to explain hehe

Source by: http://media.daum.ne...130610173609835

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Seungyeon Secret Love Script

* Source: http://blog.naver.com/pretty980?Redirect=Log&logNo=40189697735

4W2Hls9.jpg

Credit: ultraman88

Here is some after post from one of the actresses in the KARA's drama about their experience. The writer is a woman. She talks about Gyuri, Hara and Ji Chang-wook. I will only translate the part where she talks about Gyuri and Hara.

I got this from Karaboard.

* Source: bakgyuri Gallery by naebak.

Tees come and it was deleted while Beth grows up.

Perhaps the person who appeared in bit part in the drama of the reviews indeut.

================================================== =====

Find the reviews posted yesterday with neunde gimyounggwang

Changuk articles that bakgyuri risen again today with one friggin itchy mouth now released boryeopnida ㅠ ㅠ

Spokane to know that the photo was taken're going to see, hear, hold the mouth shut is

I was waiting for Chuseok ㅋ I'm glad blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Gonna get killed did not say, because I know you will hear a ghost blah blah blah blah

We've got a real three-dimensional one bakgyuri blah blah blah blah blah blah

First, Gyuri has really three-dimensional face blah blah blah blah blah

(Not all but many Koreans have somewhat flatter facial structure, so they go gaga over celebrities who have somewhat European facial features like

high browse, high nose, big eyes, etc. etc.)

Real three-dimensional ㅋ .. blah blah blah really nice. You look really nice.

Really ... three dimensional blah blah blah blah Really pretty. She is really pretty.

Saw you on TV doing nothing to Goddess Gyuri Goddess Gyuri haetgeodeunyo .. honestly do not understand .. ㅋ ....

I didn't understand watching TV how they keep saying Gyuri the Goddess Gyuri the Goddes ... honestly ... ㅋ ...

But really yippeum. Adam and I need that one? A teeny little guy.

But, she is really pretty. And should I say petite? She has a small body.

Ask neunde bakgyuri really really dry dry. 's Wet and dry again. Jjatdeun dry.

Hara is really skinny but Gyuri is really thin. And skinny and skinny .. thin .. really.

Also ask for the filming one should be wandering actively geuraetneunde

Also, Hara is more animated and walks around the film set energetically.

Or sit quietly and wait bakgyuri his scenes is done.

But, Gyuri sits quietly and waits for her scene.

I think a good personality. Ask a tomboy girl? Brat? Yieotdamyeon this feeling

Gyuri seems like really a nice person. Hara feels like more tomboyish and mischievous?!

Quiet, the quiet girl was like blah blah blah bakgyuri voice nyalpeum very gya.

Gyuri is more like a quiet girl, blah blah blah and her voice is really girly (very Korean word here).

Outdoor scene, but the staff went inside to take? Cody bakgyuri legs fanned paid to the

One minute one? 2 minutes? However, my sister called me to stop now rest tribulations noticed.

(But I know you to stop on the bridge crew to face what fueled the haejum)

And I'm not sariji body pretty blah blah about that supposed pretending not seem to smoke.

After taking an outdoor scene, we were in the tent and one of the coordinator lady was fanning Gyuri's legs.

After one or two minutes, Gyuri says to her that she should rest. (She was being considerate)

(But, the coordinator unni thought Gyuri meant stop on her legs only, she starts fanning Gyuri's face) [The weather in Korea is really hot right now.]

And Gyuri doesn't shrink from really acting (she doesn't shrink from physical exertion); she doesn't act like a wall flower.

Changuk not face a real small. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah too small.

But in the eyes, the nose, the larger the nunkoip ohttok that this will go.

The ratio genuine jotdeoraguyo. And that is also very dry ... sobbing changuk

We've got really good. Photo hotter than the real thing!!! Scene!!!! ㅋ healed blah blah blah

But choejinhyeok look like something blah blah blah blah blah blah

And the very nature ... Maneundeut playful blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Managers have the fun of fat Apply sunscreen to give manager blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Indeed seem to play well with fun manager blah blah blah blah

Cody is that the manager keeps coming up in the pocket of chocolate or something

Take all about that shooting eating and doing blah blah blah blah, and when the atmosphere is a strange attitude bidip and DVDs.

I am embarrassed to see my friend noticed ㅋ ㅋ "Celebrity're right ..?" Doing this ㅋ ㅋ

Do you want to make all the real facts lotta ... no reviews?

This is one I'll delete the one page before you go for the

Add 2 shots (2nd story)

I think something around that his good-looking changuk not blah blah blah blah blah blah

We've been kind whatever. Changuk really dead in the membrane at

He was like going to see me, do not watch, feeling he brings some side blah blah blah blah blah

A feeling that something? Then a feeling of fan service once ran into snow? Blah blah blah

Contradicting shooting team, but I think the atmosphere is really good. Real hunhunham.

May I ask from our local staff person noticed. I'd taken the team heartwarming.

Determine whether the bakgyuri changuk with aperture when shooting filming came eungwoncha

Staff, so time to go out to play in the script or memorize the spirit of turn-yireonikka all memorized'm playing blah blah blah blah blah

Find the phone waiting for the clothes to go looking bakgyuri caliber hadeoraguyo ㅋ ㅋ

The film set has a really good feeling. The set gives nice and warm feeling.

The staff from our area told us as well that the filming team is really nice and warm.

One day, Hara and Gyuri came to have a look and cheer up Ji Chang-wook when he was filming,

the staff said 'if you are going to be playing around like this (jokingly, of course), you should be memorizing the script.'

And Hara said, I memorized all ^ ^. ㅋ blah blah blah and they were playing around blah blah blah blah

And I was waiting to see Hara and Gyuri, they were looking at clothes on their smartphones blah blah blah blah

Ask manager jonjal anyway ...

Auxiliary bishop cast us aside, but when you take himself came (sobbing) so you gotta do this ... yireonikka

I said, "neng" I'm was like blah blah (the original tone misses me blah blah I)

So even the bishop, "neng? Neng ~" blah blah blah blah gasim of turn

Waiting to ride alone because when I have been playing with make.

Coach seulgeum seulgeum see the monitor screen? You know tha went up seulgeum seulgeum

Iteoteum supposed to see actors smoke screen. But then, if she was on the waiting changuk.

Place the soul to see the bishop and suddenly the screen from the side, I'm very good fragrance.

So if Ran changuk next two ttwat!!!! Good and almost passed.

But I deliberately do not care blah blah Chuck Chuck jolla chic turn the screen back on his head, but the spring.

But all my nerves changuk only one interested in one kind of blah blah blah blah blah.

Attached to the side of right in a real exaggeration to say that (...) I was not a close enough.

One ten centimeters? Twenty centimeters? Not only iteoteum off.

I jotdeoraguyo fragrance. There is an urgent need yireongeo Share perfume or skin.

But look taller profile ildeut around ... blah blah blah blah

I'm big is 10 centimeters tall heels were a bit should not.

But when something like me ... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

That's fine, Mr. changuk. It's a good ratio. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Having looked over a distance when the profile? I was doing this ... heh heh heh olsurok close

Tangerine and buy expensive agency gave Kara? Kara team? Kara manager? Thank you.

I ate delicious ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ lt was at night, ate more honey taste was gumda jjoljjol ㅠ ㅠ

Also, I want to thank KARA company? KARA Team? KARA manager? who bought us the expensive tangerines.

It was really good! ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ it was like honey because I was starving at night when I got to eat them.

• Like 1

'Secret Love' shooting scenes in Jeju isLand.

Hara's secret love episode pics posted by the PD. Her story is titled - "13th Bucket List".

Already ceased some time ago and one girl group Kara

'The winter wind blows' meet and drama of the omnibus-type PD gimgyutae

" Secret Love "was taken.

TrqBNQk.jpg

EUaXOiP.jpg

still no clue about Hammie's partner? :(

[cr]curbow

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/m26qqv

• RT @Karaboard: Secret Love Title http://t.co/yQqXyLfLQt
  • Park Gyuri <3 Ji Changwook : Have you drink a coffee with an angel?
  • Jung Nicole <3 Lee Kwangsoo : 7 Days Summer
  • Goo Hara <3 Kim Youngkwan : 13th, Bucket List
  • Kang Jiyoung <3 Bae Subin : Lilac
  • Han Seungyeon <3 ? : I Miss You

SECRET LOVE EACH MEMBER TITLE EPISODE

SCZqpnU.png

[cr]http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26054035/#Comment_26054035

Saying all that, here's a BTS shot of Chang-wook taken on the last night of his filming a few weeks ago. If I must be a little prejudiced, there's not many men out there that can rock a salmon-colored sportcoat like he can. RAWR.

BMzz0aBCYAIzsiajpg_large_zps5c6a38f2.jpg