Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

Nicole looks more like a barbie doll in this picture..Finally she start her shooting~And KwangSoo.. xDD I can't imagine their relation in the drama..

• KwangSoo Mind ...while filming with NICOLE

• KwangSoo Mind ...while filming with NICOLE

Hay~ If he ever think of that when they are filming, i will kill him.. xDD heheh(just kidding~)

he will nosebleed if he think of that.. like this: :OCZgm::VxmQu:

:facepalm:

Hay~ If he ever think of that when they are filming, i will kill him.. xDD heheh(just kidding~)

he will nosebleed if he think of that.. like this: :OCZgm::VxmQu:

:facepalm:

DORKY+DORKY

tumblr_lqk8rv6YT01qk2u4ao2_500.gif3HIyV.gif?v0

DORKY+DORKY

I can't stop laughing at KwangSoo gif.. :lol2: And Nicole's acting(aegyo) :=)):

Btw, Hammie's man haven't be chosen yet?? Maybe her concept is One-sided love.. LOL xDD

• Like 1

I can't stop laughing at KwangSoo gif.. :lol2: And Nicole's acting(aegyo) :=)):

Btw, Hammie's man haven't be chosen yet?? Maybe her concept is One-sided love.. LOL xDD

With Men?or With her Friends?Choose one?

hehe

But I want one sided LOVE

tumblr_lhhavnGox71qdkblm.gif

tumblr_mjcn2otER01qjhpqlo1_400.gif

• Like 1

With Men?or With her Friends?Choose one?

hehe

But I want one sided LOVE

With Girl and that girl should be NICOLE or HARA~ :gemduh: xDD (I want one-sided love too for her..but she will be forever alone then..)

​Is that Onew?I can't recognise boygroup member well..Why his reaction...........

With Girl and that girl should be NICOLE or HARA~ :gemduh: xDD (I want one-sided love too for her..but she will be forever alone then..)

​Is that Onew?I can't recognise boygroup member well..Why his reaction...........

hhehehehe

Just CLICK

WARNING ITS DANGEROUS TO YOU HEALTH hehe

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/whitechingu3/jkpep.jpg

and another one

Lets See how hammie cried

120923_52d8dc3c479f7d1ae48033da8b89a720_

YAH! Who on earth chose that Soo Bin guy to be in Jiyoung's episode?? He's, like, SO FREAKING OLD!! Is he playing her DAD or something?? What is this??? Have they run out of young capable actors in the industry?

Rant over.

• Like 1

actually I'm kinda disliking Nicole's blonde hair if it's just for the drama, it's so dizzy for a korean drama where almost everyone's hair is black or brown, but Nicole's hair is now blonde....hmmmm, it's a bit misplaced

Edited by konatasan

YAH! Who on earth chose that Soo Bin guy to be in Jiyoung's episode?? He's, like, SO FREAKING OLD!! Is he playing her DAD or something?? What is this??? Have they run out of young capable actors in the industry?

Rant over.

Because that's the trend today like SUZY...

actually I'm kinda disliking Nicole's blonde hair if it's just for the drama, it's so dizzy for a korean drama where almost everyone's hair is black or brown, but Nicole's hair is now blonde....hmmmm, it's a bit misplaced

I think this will be the outcome for their comeback

Victoria-Beckham-short-hair-blonde-short

aa-taylor.jpgiStock_000011935370XSmall.jpg

if it's an episode where the main protagonists are maybe dorky, that could be fine. After all I still wonder why did Nicole dyed her hair to blonde, is her acting role pretend to be an american girl who arrived to korea and fall in love to a korean guy? if it's so, that might be a good reason about her blonde bob hair, after all she's a korean american girl though.

if it's an episode where the main protagonists are maybe dorky, that could be fine. After all I still wonder why did Nicole dyed her hair to blonde, is her acting role pretend to be an american girl who arrived to korea and fall in love to a korean guy? if it's so, that might be a good reason about her blonde bob hair, after all she's a korean american girl though.

wow you gave me i little insight ..

True ..and now im imagining how the story looks like..

Nicole finally comeback in Korea for some reason but she doesn't have enough friends or cousin to assist her in korea now he meet that guy and become friend ...and so on hehe

Hara and SeulOng ones more dangerous..xDD

Even though Hammie is crying, but she is still pretty.. :geminluv:

yea i know that with HARA ahahah SUCH a GODDESS era of HARA ...until NOW

During FILMING Twitter POST by LOVELY NICOLE

바다안보이지만 동해바다 ^^ http://instagram.com/p/aqfWXAjBE8/
87af9e8ad75c11e2934e22000aa800af_7.jpg

김규철 선배님과 김규태감독님과 함께^^ http://instagram.com/p/aqfJYtjBEp/
4858c16cd75c11e29fda22000a1f8ae8_7.jpg

Because that's the trend today like SUZY...

You mean with Lee Seung Gi? He doesn't look old. That Soo Bin dude is freakin' 36!

I'm so unhappy. I wish I could be in charge of casting. Grrr.

Well, actually, it's better than nothing, I suppose. Still!

:disappointed:

You mean with Lee Seung Gi? He doesn't look old. That Soo Bin dude is freakin' 36!

I'm so unhappy. I wish I could be in charge of casting. Grrr.

Well, actually, it's better than nothing, I suppose. Still! :disappointed:

i mean SUZY's one of her 1st Drama hit before ..

i forgot the title ..

she's 3rd party lover

suzy and gong yoo in the BIG drama... their age difference is 15...why are you worked up i really don't understand. if jiyoung's partner were won bin you probably wouldn't say he is old even though he is 36 years old too ....

we don't know the storyline yet but we can guess that probably the guy supposed to be old compared to jing in the story..so the actor should be old, right? and i think jing's partner is more handsome compared to most of the young actors...

and gyul's story is misterious again like NSP.. we already have hara+partner and nicole+partner photos but we don't have any gyuri and her partner photo...and why aren't nicole and gyuri's snopsis revealed yet.. i am cruious ....