Official KARA Secret LOVE 2013 The Mini Series Thread

edr49890

Kara’s Kang Ji Young Updates Fans From the Set of “Secret Love”

969856_492856607456133_1097608636_n.jpg

Kara’s Kang Ji Young posed in a hospital gown in a recent photo.

On July 1, she posted a picture of herself on Twitter with the caption, “A big thank you to all the fans who came to visit me today on the set. It was a really hot day, but you came and took care of the staff for me. You guys are the best.”

The photo shows Kang Ji Young in a hospital gown, facing the camera. Unlike her usual stage makeup for Kara’s performances, Kang Ji Young shows a pretty bare face. She still displays perfectly clear, porcelain skin. Instead of the sexy look, Kang Ji Young has an innocent and pure image in the photo.

jiyoung.jpg

According to Newsen, netizens had various responses such as, “She looks really innocent,” “I can’t wait to see her drama,” “Did she pour milk on her face?” “She has that ‘girl next door’ look,” and “If there was a female patient like that in the hospital, the male patients would be all over her.”

Kang Ji Young is currently filming for the “Secret Love,” which is directed by Kim Tae Gyu who also led the hit drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” “Secret Love” takes the form of a melodrama omnibus, with five episodes and each member of Kara starring in one episode each. With this picture, curiousity rises for the plot of Kang Ji Young’s episode. You can read the synopsis for Park Kyuri’s episode hereand Goo Hara’s episode here.

ENGLISH Article

Thats not a filming pic. its her holiday outing i believe...

its also the same time with their filming right? well if not lets delete it later 

UPDATE MALE PARTNER GYURI

My last day in Japan, and I have been blessed with some BTS photos of Ji Chang-wook on the filming site!  This first one was just sent to me with no caption or explanation... other than it looks like the Wardrobe Department decided that an angel should be dressed in pastel colours all the time!   

image7_zpsaed119d5.jpg

This one was from a few weeks back where we see His Hotness get some much needed sleep on set in between takes (and his manager captures it for our viewing pleasure):   

BNzNBhWCIAEwb0Ypng_large_zpsfba7131c.png

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

And this one is from a few days ago back in Seoul, where some follow-up scenes were filmed with his caption "The last scene on the set for This Angel":

BOQ2N3tCcAAtasIjpg_large_zps36ea8fc2.jpg

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Looks pretty desolate and depressing... I wonder if not all of the storylines will have happy endings?  AND WHY IS IT NOT SEPTEMBER YET?!?!?

[cr]http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26142376/#Comment_26142376

Link to all related article:http://news.naver.co...1&lfrom=twitter

Language of article: KOREA

Date of article: 20130711

Title of article (in original language): 김서라, '시크릿러브' 캐스팅...강지영과 모녀호흡

lets w8 for English trans

Kang Jiyoung Mother in Secret Love drama

30000151154_700.jpg

2013071108080060579_1_59_20130711081804.