si-bo_3.jpg
si-bo_12.jpg
si-bo_5.jpg
si-bo_17.jpg
si-bo_8.jpg
si-bo_6.jpg
si-bo_2.jpg

[cr]karaboard

wow, she looks sexy with cheerlander suit, hope she could await for me dressed like that once I arrive to Incheon airport hahaha.

i think you are happy today hehe

anyway for me

going to filming site

JD5gIrx.jpg

Nicole is an American-Korean coming back to her home country of Seoul, Korea after years of being abroad to rediscover herself and finds romance along the way. That's her storyline right there. The twist? Those two kids are her long lost children she had to abandon before leaving Seoul for America... hahaha...

Other Article 1

Yeon Woo Jin has been cast to be Kara Han Seung Yeon′s lover.

The actor′s agency Jump Entertainment revealed on July 12 that "Yeon Woo Jin confirmed he will be appearing in Secret Love and started shooting for the drama."

43876520.jpg

Secret Love is a short piece in which each Kara member stars in each of its five episodes. Director Kim Gyu Tae of That Winter, the Wind Blows will be heading the omnibus romantic drama.

The ′I Miss You′ episode, which stars Yeon Woo Jin and Han Seung Yeon, is about time travel. Yeon Woo Jin will appear as the warm photographer Jung Hyun Jin.

Yeon Woo Jin commented through his agency, "I′m happy I′ll be working with such a great director. I think it′ll be a great piece because the story is so interesting too. Han Seung Yeon, the staff and I are all having fun, so you can look forward to it."

Photo credit: enews DB

Other Article 2

Yeon Woo-jin stars in Kim Kyoo-tae's "Secret Love - 2013"
Source | 2013/07/11 | 

photo326791.jpg

Actor Yeon Woo-jin will be starring in producer Kim Kyoo-tae's newest "Secret Love - 2013"."Secret Love - 2013" is by Kim Kyoo-tae who produced "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and Kara (Han Seung-yeon, Park Gyoo-ri-I, Nicole, Kang Ji-young, Goo Ha-ra) stars as the lead character in each of the five episodes.Yeon Woo-jin takes on the role of photographer Jang Hyeon-jin in the part "I Miss You" and acts with Han Seung-yeon from Kara.Yeon Woo-jin last starred in the MBC drama "When A Man's in Love" as Lee Jae-hee.Meanwhile, "Secret Love - 2013" aims to be broadcasted in fall and is planned to be released in Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asian countries.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

Korean article

English Article

Credit Fantomas

Seungyeon's leading man for her segment of Secret Love has been revealed as actor Yun Woo Jin. Finally our Hammie is not forever alone anymore  harharplz.png harharplz.png

http://news.nate.com.../20130712n03496

Yun-Woo-Jin-1.jpg

• Name: 연우진 / Yun Woo Jin
  • Profession: Actor, model
  • Birthdate: 1984-Jul-05
  • Height: 185cm
  • Star sign: Cancer
  • Blood type: AB
  •  

this could mean me changing my member title... sigh....

LOL change the FOREVER alone now hahaha

OMG it's JOO-WAL! :inluv:  (from arang & the magistrate) my fangirling for him to clash with KARA...this feels AWESOME :hyper:

WOW ..i just found out about him now

Kbs Chuseok Special Drama Secret Love. Kara Nicole and mineral waters and giraffes. Stay tuned, we look quite pretty cameos over luxury nakol?

Idol and only 40 yeonyen through. ㅋ ㅋ I pic.twitter.com / yPYWkWxIKF

EpswNda.jpg

• Like 1

BPDP6ciCEAExv6a.jpg

Nicole ..waaaaaaaaaaaaa looks like the have a problem ... 

shared by martina

1373714215910_IMG_20130713_2.png?type=w2

Edited by edr49890

Lee Kwang Soo photobombs KARA's Nicole's selca

KARA-Nicole-Lee-Kwang-Soo_1373731191_af_

Lee Kwang Soo has lurked his way into another snapshot. This time, he hilariously photobombed KARA's Nicole's lovely selca! 

Hong Suk Chun tweeted a BTS photo and shared, "KBS Chuseok special drama 'Secret Love'. Look forward to my cameo in KARA's Nicole and 'giraffe' Lee Kwang Soo's production. Isn't our Nicole so pretty? I am probably the only celebrity in his 40s that can relate to idols." Sure enough we can see Lee Kwang Soo grinning widely in the background of the photo. 

Fans commented, "The atmosphere on set seems to be good", "They look close", and "Lee Kwang Soo is a pro at photobombing."

English Article

Korean Article

• Like 1

Secret Love Filming

BPND8ZHCIAAuU4N.jpg

tumblr_mpzymsmod41s5x9xro1_1280.jpg

by: Arisan

Mr. Kara Nicole and mineral drama 'Secret Love' was taken (weeks) Lucky is the caravan.

By the name of 'Nicole camper' ㅋ ....

(Note) Production Lucky ^ ^

ibpdDY0OC7oLsO.jpg

iqbjJzqv1q5a9.jpg

iIhjBEWkwf4YA.jpg

i9Dd1gpzGizK5.jpg

So you were here angel wings! Heh heh heh

ibvx2mKrOxgIAt.jpg

* For more pictures of the inside camper 

Edited by edr49890